So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

You can't slander the kid for tryna get a swoosh account....
That 40% off is love....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

So dude's dad has the money to fly him out to places to buy kicks, yet he wants a swoosh account?  Am I missing something here?

btw, OP is this you?
nerd.gif

Lmfao that's will rivera... I haven't seen that dude in like 2 years .. he only collects jordans and sells and trades everything else.... he's from flushing queens too if i remember correctly.... I remember him going on house of hoops lines and talking about jordans.... that's crazy lol.... to answer ur question no that's not me LOL
SON is that a purple jumpman threaded into his jeans? 
alien.gif

jordan brand jeans

Originally Posted by CreekShow

My parents had a decent amount of money too (not like his im sure) but I didnt take advantage of them like that. I went out and got a job as soon as I was legally allowed to, and spent most of my own paycheck on my collection back then. Its one thing to have them buy you nice things and an awesome sneaker collection. But its a whole different story when youre basically bragging over a youtube channel, and talking bout "Oh I have money if you hook me up with an account" Tell me you all arent just a little bit salty seeing these kids on Sweet 16 shows acting insanely disrespectful and all that. Im sure he is just like a lesser version

I feel you fam, I'm grateful enough to have learned the value of earning everything you want. When I wanted sneakers as a kid, I had to show good grades. Easy as that. I guess it all depends on the family. My parents grew up poor as *#@+ so I'm glad and happy for them that they have come this far in their lives where they are able to comfortably buy me nice things. Philippines are no joke

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

OP your an idiot... dude told you he was rich.. should have hooked him up with the Swoosh account and let his father be indebted to you

Agreed you could of made yourself some extra money had you hooked him up

lol at some people goin hard in this thread. soundin like yall came from I$$.

why give someone props for having everything handed to them. same token, don't hate either.

Originally Posted by ndnboi

Originally Posted by MrWavez

wait wait wait wait just a minute...yall hating on a kid because his parents got money???
laugh.gif
 thats soooo lame. if you were rich and your kids wanted stuff you wouldnt get it for them? damn hating is at an all time high nowadays. if i see a kid bein taken care of like that it just motivates me to get my shoe game up and do my own thing...
ohwell.gif

This!!

not when the kid is a snotty !%% hole though....

First of... I never offered the dude money! Never. 
This is how our convo went...

"Could I help you with anything?"

- "A swoosh account would be nice! (Pun intended)"

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

- "Lol yeah man whats good (surprised he knew who i was lol)"

Yes I was asking for a swoosh account, but not in any serious way.

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

This dude is trying to make me look like a fool... Why? Who knows...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

See you later today Buddy

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

So dude's dad has the money to fly him out to places to buy kicks, yet he wants a swoosh account?  Am I missing something here?

btw, OP is this you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stickie213

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

This just got interesting.

Originally Posted by stickie213

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

Have some respect!

5o9pfn.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

idk how you guys keep up with these internet personalities so well

Im sayin I've seen this stickie dude post maybe once on here...But I'm only in Sports or General nowadays 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom