So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

OP is trying to get someone to work for him right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by stickie213

First of... I never offered the dude money! Never. 
This is how our convo went...

"Could I help you with anything?"

- "A swoosh account would be nice! (Pun intended)"

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

- "Lol yeah man whats good (surprised he knew who i was lol)"

Yes I was asking for a swoosh account, but not in any serious way.

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

This dude is trying to make me look like a fool... Why? Who knows...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

See you later today Buddy
roll.gif
this is funny
little kid
boy_justin_bieber_hair.jpg

vs

grown man
footlocker.jpg

8e21c173-cd8b-4113-98c7-c86f4f381566.jpg

Lol "talk to you like a grown man"

Props to him if he toes and confronts him about this tho. I hope he records OPs face so the /b/rothers could get him fired
grin.gif

"I SAW HERP DERP TODAY LOLOL BUSINESS CARDS HERP DERP!!! I'LL MAKE FUN OF HIM ON TEH NETZ HURR DURR!"

Sneaker drama

I remember now why I hated those lines......

A bunch of metro sexual cats that think they are special just because they have some type of IN.... Gossip being spewed....

corny

interesting this thread is

op trying to figure what to do now

stickie is prob gonna come in with his dad

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

OP,

Wear beaters and hide a plate of bar-b-que sauce behind the cash register. If he comes at you bro just dip your kicks and step on his. Make him clean them off with his tears!
pimp.gif

Heartless
Spoiler [+]
but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stickie213

First of... I never offered the dude money! Never. 
This is how our convo went...

"Could I help you with anything?"

- "A swoosh account would be nice! (Pun intended)"

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

- "Lol yeah man whats good (surprised he knew who i was lol)"

Yes I was asking for a swoosh account, but not in any serious way.

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

This dude is trying to make me look like a fool... Why? Who knows...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

See you later today Buddy
WeeBeyWire1.gif

this-will-not-end-well.jpg

popcorn.gif

Is this stickie kid in FL? if so I saw him at the MIA South beach release at the HoH grand opening.

Everybody on that line clowned him hard too cuz he really does look like justin bieber LOL.

Back
Top Bottom