So i watched Taken the movie

Originally Posted by flight23air

eek.gif
when Liam shot that dudes wife to get some answers. wife was all cheerful ready to eat some dinner too.

like i said before, his daughter was annoying as hell though in the beginning.
Favorite scene like dang thats how u feel
laugh.gif

And the daighter and the mom were both annoying I cant see myself doing that much for my daughter I wish it was in me though. And i bet alot of the parents whowent through there child being abducted feel like crap after this movie
ohwell.gif

This is definitely an entertaining movie. I described it to my friends as "White" Man on Fire, with a faster pace.

Originally Posted by oneZER0

This is definitely an entertaining movie. I described it to my friends as "White" Man on Fire, with a faster pace.
same here...they would ask me what its about and i would just say its just like man on fire

Originally Posted by AF187

i watched it before they even thought of making the movie

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yeah i saw it a couple months bac, this movie a proof that luc besson hasnt fell off yet, plus Neeson is one of my all time favorites
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Was I the only one who thought his daughter ran kinda funny? haha...

Overall, great movie.

Oh and that popstar chick Liam was body guarding was pretty hot. I remember her being the "Perfect 10" chick E slept with on Entourage....

holly valance yessssir
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

just got done watching the movie. It was
eek.gif
especially when dude shot thewife with no hesitation. Flesh wounds FTW! Stupid blonde broad though SMH I remember watching a MSNBC special about this stuff in Europe and America.

Originally Posted by oneZER0

sums it up exactly

great movie. awesome in fact. i give it a 4.5/5. only thing i did not like about this action flick was the acting. at parts i thought, that could've beenexecuted a little better.

in context:

die hard and die hard with a vengeance is a 5/5 action flick.

I loved the scene when he told the dude to read off the napkin or something.... Boom Got him.

this movie is da bizzznesss...cold how he disarmed ol' boy at the dinner table and shot his wife with his pistol instead. lol

best movie I seen this year ...really good the part where he was in the kitchen and he siad ( remember when Isiad I would find you and kill you )
that shizz was fire buddy eyes grew bigger than a bush baby
eek.gif
laugh.gif

-bdis-

saw it like 2 weeks ago it was awesomeee!!!! eventho sum1 fell asleep on it.....nter! lol

Saw this online in the summer but im going to see it in theaters.

SPOILERS (the whole thread is so why bother...)

"Your ignorance offends me.........and for that im raising the price"

"Tell your wife I said ......."

"I need YOU to be FOCUSED!"

This movie was all win.

lol @ kids trying to best each other... "yeah i saw this right after the filmed finished production"

anyways...

this is a very good film. definitely one of my favorites that ive seen recently. ive seen slumdog millionare, seven pounds, benjamin button, this to me standsout the most. prolly cuz liam is a badass and the film overall is an intense thriller and the hot daughter is especially nice.

free movies in the internet ftw!!!

Back
Top Bottom