so I went to Target...

here i tried drawing her
laugh.gif

Its not Lobotomy? Mind BLOWN

Last edited:
 [h1]  she asked me if going to Texas was worth missing out on our sushi date.[/h1]
That was your cue to start running game...you already have all the intel from 2 years before. and she sparking up a convo about exactly where you both last left off..

... and you were too busy being in your feels to analyze this?

#drakegame

:rofl: @ my man inventing a new kind of curve, and at ol' girl not finding it weird that you were wearing high-waters, star print socks, and Janoskis.

I knew what lobotomy is, but for some reason I've still always alternated between 'lobotomy' and 'lobo to my' :lol:

Last edited:
She's taller than I imagined. I was right about the box body though.
I think she's 5'5. I'm 6 even and when we hug her head fits perfect on my chest, like if she stuck her tongue out, she'd be licking my nipple. her body is aight, she was thicker with a booty when I first met her then she went hippie.

That was your cue to start running game...you already have all the intel from 2 years before. and she sparking up a convo about exactly where you both last left off..

... and you were too busy being in your feels to analyze this?

#drakegame
I was mostly too busy being sick for almost 3 weeks.
You tripping over this dawg? ol girl is like 2D and has no joints.
she has a good heart and gets along with my mom.
Op hold deez reps my g. Ur pic came thru in the clutch with a stage 5 clinger this morning. I owe u a beer.
bruh

dead-monkey.jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom