So Is Tom Cruise Unanimous G.O.A.T.?

Was talkin about this earlier.

Got home and Jack Reacher is on.

Dude doesn't miss.

He's a more consistent Denzel.

Can't remember a bad Tom flick.

Of what? His movies don't even make that much money anymore except for the mission impossibles.

Last edited:
Of what? His movies don't even make that much money anymore except for the mission impossibles.
Actually his movies make a lot. Not a billion dollars a flick but generally his last few movies, oblivion, reached, edge of tomorrow have doubled their budget

Jack Reacher was 
smokin.gif

I think I'm gonna rewatch that tonight.

I think people aren't getting the point. It's not about who's the better actor, but who puts out the consistently entertaining movies. I can count on a good spy or sci fi flock from Cruise annually

^
They do? In the foreign markets? What about domestic? Seemed like no one watched jack reacher. Don't know how well oblivion did but live die repeat as people have said had bad marketing and American box office numbers didn't look big.

He gets hate just because of his religion? Ridiculous.

He's had some pretty great roles throughout his career. And he'll continue to flourish, especially because the rest of the world loves him.

Last edited:
Never liked Tom Cruise. Crazy overrated IMO.

Leo, Gosling, Damon, Ed Norton, Gyllenhaal, Depp >

So to be a goat it doesn't matter if people watch your movies or want to see them? Y'all fools act like we don't always post up box office numbers in threads or want certain movies to debut at #1.

^
They do? In the foreign markets? What about domestic? Seemed like no one watched jack reacher. Don't know how well oblivion did but live die repeat as people have said had bad marketing and American box office numbers didn't look big.
will smith and Tim cruise are two of the biggest foreign "draws" there are. So while the movie may perform ok domestically, it's a lock for a great foreign box office.

He gets hate just because of his religion? Ridiculous.

He's had some pretty great roles throughout his career. And he'll continue to flourish.

Interview With A Vampire

MI

MI3

Vanilla Skies

Jack Reacher

Collateral

Minority Report

All raw off the boat.

Back
Top Bottom