So Is Tom Cruise Unanimous G.O.A.T.?

Yeah Hanks is def better.

Man Capt Phillips brahs? When the pirates boarded and rushed the spot?

When old boy hits Capt Phillips with that "look at me", "look at me".

Those two "sure", "sure" Hanks hit 'em with. Maaaaan, that right there.

I lost it, I swear.

Please name me some Norton hits :lol:

And Gosling is overrated.

Afleck got more hits then dude.

Do yall watch movies for entertainment or nah?

Norton hits:

American History X

One movie that I can't talk about because of the first rule...

Smoke Jumpers would've been that movie if the studio didn't cancel it...

Back on a serious Note, Gosling is my dude, but yeah he is overrated.

Tom Hardy is shaping up to be on that can't miss list.

Last edited:
Is there like some sort of age requirement to be GOAT....cuz Jack Nicholson >>>>>>

/thread

Norton hits:

American History X

One movie that I can't talk about because of the first rule...

Smoke Jumpers would've been that movie if the studio didn't cancel it...

Back on a serious Note, Gosling is my dude, but yeah he is overrated.

Tom Hardy is shaping up to be on that can't miss list.

Both good movies but where's the rest.

Nobody resume touching my boys.

Wilson>Hanks

GOAT what exactly? You can't seriously mean actor, right? So I'll assume by your post you mean GOAT at picking movies that turn out good on a consistent basis.

Nah, even then there's a good deal of dudes ahead of him. Of our time I'd say he's up there though, definitely one of the best.

I'll reiterate though Cruise isn't really that good of an actor. Great popcorn flick star though. To be clear I like Cruise and most of his movies but he's not who I think of when it comes to actors that are the best at their craft currently let alone greats of all time.

Jack Reacher is really good :pimp:

Damon is better at making popcorn/entertaining movies, which is pretty much what Cruise made a career of.
This is false. So false.

Ignoring that Cruise's library of work is considerably longer, just line up his "popcorn/entertaining" movies to Damon's and you'll see how Damon falls short in that category. Seriously asking, what was the last popcorn flick by Damon anyway that was suppose to be entertaining? Adjustment Bureau? It sure as hell wasn't Monuments Men or Promised Land. I mean c'mon. You'd have a better argument that Damon is a better actor than Cruise and if somebody argued that you could just keep bringing up Rounders, The Talented Mr. Ripley, and Good Will Hunting as all they can reply with yelling "SHOW ME THE MONEY!", quotes from Top Gun, and gifs of Tom dancing in his underwear to Old Time Rock & Roll.

And that's not a big knock on Tom cuz he's clearly dedicated and loves the art of cinema but his passion for it does not match his overall talent for it. He knows this which is why he focused on being very skilled at what he is capable of as an actor and wise enough to choose movies and his roles the way he does. That's how you get Tom having a lot more entertaining popcorn flicks than actors who are individually better than him.

Last edited:
Tom gets my props. Seems like his domestic numbers don't do well compared to international because America hates on his weird Scientology acts. Honestly if you didn't kill anybody IDGAF what you do outside of the movie studio.

However Leo still > in terms of acting and range of movies.

Your man is a legit action movie legend. As weird as he might be in his personal life, on screen the man is money.

Aside from Tropic Thunder, Tom plays the same person in every movie doe....

Def Leo and Denzel over Tom and its not even funny.

Will should've been in this category but dude started shooting off the wall ****, we already gave him the pass with Wild Wild West

Back
Top Bottom