So Is Tom Cruise Unanimous G.O.A.T.?

It’s wild to me that most people would call MI:2 a flop or a hilarious mistake. It was the highest grossing film in the year 2000. It was in fact his personal highest grossing film by a wide margin until War of the Worlds in 2005.

I feel like MI2 pretty much set him on the course for being an action star for the rest of his career. I highly doubt we see him in another Paul Thomas Anderson movie ever again :lol:

And yes, he continues to be the undisputed GOAT. You may not think it, but you’re wrong. And that’s okay. You don’t have to like the best of the best of the best at their profession. But you should recognize that as fact, despite your bias.

harrison-ford-smile.gif

When was the last Harrison Ford banger?

I’ll wait…..

Are you high man?

Vanilla Sky 2001
Minority Report 2002
Collateral 2004
Tropic Thunder 2008
Knight and Day 2010
Jack Reacher 2012

Edge of Tomorrow 2014
Maverick 2022

You must be high.
You skipping around a whole lotta ****. He batting just over .500. Knight and Day was trash, Jack Reacher is MI by another name. When was the last time you watched Vanilla Sky??? He was IN Tropic Thunder, but that wasn't his movie. That was a glorified cameo. Minorty Report is good for when you just want some noise in the house. Giving you the benefit of the doubt with Vanilla Sky, that list is thin af. Not to mention you leaving out War of the Worlds, Lions for Lambs and The Last Samurai. I did like Edge of Tomorrow a lot. Top Gun?? He tight.

In your custom built arena, Vin Diesel is giving him a run for his money.

I can fight a Denzel, Ford, De Niro, Hanks.

But you not fighting fair with Vin.

It’s not logical so you win brotha.

Tom got it fam. Imo, it’s not even much to debate at this point. Look at the stunts he’s pulled off…

Dude’s 61 years old jumping off motorcycles and taking a parachute down… for a movie… but in real life. :lol:

Dude was pushing to really fly the F18 in Top Gun Maverick… and would have if the US Navy wasn’t tripping :lol:

Look at what it takes to stop Tom Cruise… the United States Navy:lol:

Franchises, one of hit movies, etc. If not him, then who?

I can fight a Denzel, Ford, De Niro, Hanks.

But you not fighting fair with Vin.

It’s not logical so you win brotha.
Not logical? Ill use your logic to break it down
Leo doesn’t own a single franchise.

Pure entertainment and longevity.

NOBODY has more hits then TOMGOD
Arent we "tired" of F&F movies. Franchise box, checked. Longevity box, checked.
Tom = Action, Comedy, Suspense, Sci Fi, Drama, Rom Com

Other Tom = Drama, Rom Com

Now who sounds more verisitile?
Imma let the fact the "Tom" and "Other Tom" have the same things and tell you Vin got those. Except Rom Coms to my knowledge.

Tom isnt the GOAT by a long shot. Top 20 at best. The fact that I can even piece together a little bit of an argument with Vin Diesel proves it. Tom Cruise is YOUR favorite actor, cool. I aint even mad, but Daniel Day Lewis, Gary Oldman, Tom Hanks and Will Smith will act circles around that man.

Tom got it fam. Imo, it’s not even much to debate at this point. Look at the stunts he’s pulled off…

Dude’s 61 years old jumping off motorcycles and taking a parachute down… for a movie… but in real life. :lol:

Dude was pushing to really fly the F18 in Top Gun Maverick… and would have if the US Navy wasn’t tripping :lol:

Look at what it takes to stop Tom Cruise… the United States Navy:lol:

Franchises, one of hit movies, etc. If not him, then who?
If anything, him doing his own stunts works against him being GOAT ACTOR. You dont have to act like your in peril hanging off the side of a plane.

It adds to it because he still delivers compelling performances… and then PUTS himself in peril. :lol:

It’s like a cherry on top of a sundae.

It adds to it because he still delivers compelling performances… and then PUTS himself in peril. :lol:

It’s like a cherry on top of a sundae.
Compelling performances? He on the same wave as Denzel. Tom is Tom in 98% of his movies. Ill give him credit Les Grossman. That was refreshing to see.

Compelling performances? He on the same wave as Denzel. Tom is Tom in 98% of his movies. Ill give him credit Les Grossman. That was refreshing to see.

Bruh how are you this dumb :lol:

I thought you were trolling at first, but you for real :rofl:

Bruh how are you this dumb :lol:

I thought you were trolling at first, but you for real :rofl:
Dumb because I don’t agree? Why don’t you just give me an example of him show range? You can call me whatever, its not gonna move me.

Back
Top Bottom