So my English teacher got fired, then put student on blast

seriously should have had cliff notes. i read it thinking it was going to lead up to something good but instead it was a story that has happened millions of times, student gets teacher fired. so what? life goes on.

seriously should have had cliff notes. i read it thinking it was going to lead up to something good but instead it was a story that has happened millions of times, student gets teacher fired. so what? life goes on.

This gets me fired up!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dudes mom is dying and he loses his job on top of it? i swear people have no hearts... stupid kid

Real talk though.. from what I understand, Tiger was explaining his situation, and THEN death metal douche walked in
So, kid probably didn't know what was going on... and was real cheesed that the education he paid for was going to %@!+

After he realized he goofed up, he was already in the deep end and didnt know how to handle the stitch; so he acted out by applauding and taunting the stitch

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dudes mom is dying and he loses his job on top of it? i swear people have no hearts... stupid kid

Real talk though.. from what I understand, Tiger was explaining his situation, and THEN death metal douche walked in
So, kid probably didn't know what was going on... and was real cheesed that the education he paid for was going to %@!+

After he realized he goofed up, he was already in the deep end and didnt know how to handle the stitch; so he acted out by applauding and taunting the stitch

You guy need to march as a class to the dean's office and protest, burn bras, toss garbage cans over all that hippy %!#%. Dude shouldn't have gotten fired.

You guy need to march as a class to the dean's office and protest, burn bras, toss garbage cans over all that hippy %!#%. Dude shouldn't have gotten fired.

thats wild... money with the long should get jumped by the entire class.... i'd like to see the judge sentence a whole class...

thats wild... money with the long should get jumped by the entire class.... i'd like to see the judge sentence a whole class...

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

something like this happened at my school but to a lesser extend. instead of getting a teacher fired cause he kept missing class, he just ratted out the entire chemistry class because we were all cheating on the tests (teacher made it very easy to cheat). so all of us were getting A's without studying and he was busting his %@! for B's and C's. dude was not happy and told the head of the chem department.

he pretty much got his house egged every other day for the rest of his high school career and verbally abused during every lunch period lol. we eventually went back to cheating after 2-3 weeks because our chemistry teacher stopped caring again.

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

some dude snitched about something similar during my 10th grade year over a math test.  the teacher didn't do nothing but a week later we put dudes face in a toilet that had pee and poo in it every day of the week n flushed it.  he ended up switching schools and i never seen the guy again until last summer.  me n my homegirl were at some bar n i see some dude staring me down and i didn't realize it at first but then  i realized who it was and had the
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

something like this happened at my school but to a lesser extend. instead of getting a teacher fired cause he kept missing class, he just ratted out the entire chemistry class because we were all cheating on the tests (teacher made it very easy to cheat). so all of us were getting A's without studying and he was busting his %@! for B's and C's. dude was not happy and told the head of the chem department.

he pretty much got his house egged every other day for the rest of his high school career and verbally abused during every lunch period lol. we eventually went back to cheating after 2-3 weeks because our chemistry teacher stopped caring again.

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

some dude snitched about something similar during my 10th grade year over a math test.  the teacher didn't do nothing but a week later we put dudes face in a toilet that had pee and poo in it every day of the week n flushed it.  he ended up switching schools and i never seen the guy again until last summer.  me n my homegirl were at some bar n i see some dude staring me down and i didn't realize it at first but then  i realized who it was and had the
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

roll.gif
Dude will never forget

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

roll.gif
Dude will never forget

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

roll.gif
Dude will never forget

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

roll.gif
Dude will never forget

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

roll.gif
Dude will never forget

Back
Top Bottom