So my ex been using my cc. What do?

Ex is using my cc. What do?

• Report her. Name names

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh it's cause you got it like that, that you would let people finesse you? :lol:

You sound like a sucka

Exactly. it's OK, "i founded her dates and send homes from other dudes cribs on my dime" is basically what you're accepting. No sir, not I. All you have to do is answer I don't know who might have this information and I don't recall giving this information to anyone. It might have been saved on a phone or something. Get your $ and quit letting these chicks run over.

Oh it's cause you got it like that, that you would let people finesse you? :lol:

You sound like a sucka

I would report it to my bank just as he did. Say the charges were not authorized by me and are fraudulent.

I'm saying, past that point, it's not worth engaging with the ex. If I didn't win the claim, I'm not gonna go hounding her for a measly $250. I'll save myself the energy and put it towards making more money. But yeah if you need the $250 and have the same bruised ego as the scorned ex then go at with her. Simp broke boy behavior.

Last edited:
See that's not what you said though. You said charge it to the game, cause it ain't trickin if ya got it right?

You a sucka come to terms with that

Thanks for informing me :lol: I've come to terms and I'm ok with you labeling me as such. I don't even know you broke boy.

So I broke up with this chick about a month ago, we were together 2+ years. Come to find out shes ran up about $250 on uber with my credit card in the past couple weeks. She must have had it saved on her account from when I paid for a ride for her one time. When we were still together the same thing happened once but she said she charged on my card and not hers by mistake, she rides uber daily. I told her then to take my card off her account, apparently she did not. I've already contacted my cc company and told them the charges were fraudulent so I know shes got a nice outstanding balance on uber so she won't be able to get rides until she pays it :smokin But because I told my cc company I still had the card in my possession they just changed the number and sent me a new card. They said any charges made inadvertently on the old card will be transferred to the new card, which makes zero sense to me but I didn't say anything at the time because I had ordered a few things that were still processing and I didn't want them to get canceled. So now today I see a rental car charged on my card, I believe she had my card saved on her priceline account as well. I know the cc company will cover all these charges but they asked if I had reported it to the police last time. I'm kinda conflicted on what to do on that end. I kinda wanna report her cause she got the game ****** up, committing felonies cause shes bitter. But on the other hand I want zero to do with the police and I'm not really one to file charges on people unless I absolutely have to. So I thought I would let NT decide what I should do. Should I report her, give them her name and location? Or should I just report the charges and act like idk where they're coming from? What do NT?

I guess you didn't read the original post in which I was responding to. Like I said, OP already contacted the CC. Why contact the female? And yeah I stand by my statement if the CC company doesn't honor his claim for whatever reason, let that go and take the $250 loss as a price you paid for never having to deal with her again.

Last edited:

You sound like a sucka

DEAD :rofl:

My child you have a split bank account with a woman, shut up :stoneface:

OP don't listen to these cats clowning me. Beta runs in their hearts and they are emotional. Dead that chick, take a slight L financially if need be, continue to prosper :pimp:

We talking $250 here... "TWO HUNDRED FIFTY AND 00/100---" That's snack money. Not even a G. Y'all are funny for wanting to let go of your pride for that :lol: Jesus have some respect for yourself.

Last edited:
My man hit her with the mule...and expect things to end quiet and calmly...
roll.gif

Last edited:
Ole Red "it's both our bikes" sounding ***** :lol:

Have some respect for yourself and stop trying to justify being a sucka. How times you edit the post? :rofl:

Ole Red "it's both our bikes" sounding ***** :lol:

Have some respect for yourself and stop trying to justify being a sucka. How times you edit the post? :rofl:

Struck a nerve with you huh? I admit I'm a sucka :smile:

What is your course of action if you are OP? Please tell me how an alpha would handle this situation.

What is your course of action if you are OP? Please tell me how an alpha would handle this situation.

A man would call the bank and let me know that they didn't use the funds and not let it slide. Peep game, if she stole from you now, she's been stealing from you.

A man would call the bank and let me know that they didn't use the funds and not let it slide. Peep game, if she stole from you now, she's been stealing from you.

EXACTLY what OP did and stated when he made the post. You guys are great at selective reading.

His question, in the poll, "Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names. " OR "Report her. Name names "

I told him, "Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names", never talk to the chick again and if those charges are carried over to his new CC, chalk it up as an L but DON'T report her and give her that attention.

So you think it's a better idea to report her to the police and further engage her? Over $250?

I'm not understanding the criticism here but I guess we are just built definitely.

What did you vote in the poll?

Last edited:
****** get killed over 250$, dont matter if i got 294,777$ in the bank,

7c2623463957893899cc3f82406c1e4ad636a2aac45fa76df7aa8bd514ce872b.jpg

I aint fittna let a broad abuse what i work for, and if she aint got the money she owes me better believe ima take somethin from her home worth more then that.

***** really said let her rock wit the 250 and multiple charges so you wont have to deal wit her again Smh.

Last edited:
EXACTLY what OP did and stated when he made the post. You guys are great at selective reading.

His question, in the poll, "Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names. " OR "Report her. Name names "

I told him, "Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names", never talk to the chick again and if those charges are carried over to his new CC, chalk it up as an L but DON'T report her and give her that attention.

So you think it's a better idea to report her to the police and further engage her? Over $250?

I'm not understanding the criticism here but I guess we are just built definitely.

What did you vote in the poll?

i don't vote, especially when snitchings involved. i follow a code.

****** get killed over 250$, dont matter if i got 294,777$ in the bank,

7c2623463957893899cc3f82406c1e4ad636a2aac45fa76df7aa8bd514ce872b.jpg

I aint fittna let a broad abuse what i work for, and if she aint got the money she owes me better believe ima take somethin from her home worth more then that.

***** really said let her rock wit the 250 and multiple charges so you wont have to deal wit her again Smh.
srs question, she doesnt have the money......youre going to break into her house and take something ?

so youre going to have 294k in the bank, go through this situation.....then take the risk of breaking into her home and the problems that can come from that ?

Report as fraud and have them send you a new card. It's not even a process with Navy Fed. My card information has been stolen a few tines just tell em it's a fraudulent charge they don't ask any questions remove the purchase and send me a new card.

Last edited:
Yall going extra hard in here lol. It was never an issue of letting her slide with the money. Im familiar with the dispute process, i will get the money back, 100% sure of that. In that process they may try to figure out who is using it and try to press charges and recoup, for $250 i doubt they put much effort in to it. The question was whether SHE should face any additional consequences, basically if i should snitch on her. I pretty much decided I'm not gonna go that route, that aint me. I was just a little hot that i told her if she kept using it i was gonna report her and she kept right on like **** was sweet.

But yeah, im pretty sure she got a hold on her uber til she pay them back. And if she really did go get a rental car she really might have ****** up on that one cause they'll report that stolen. Im not sure she would have even been able to pick it up without my id and card tho. She'll get a wake up call soon enough.

Report as fraud and have them send you a new card. It's not even a process with Navy Fed. My card information has been stolen a few tines just tell em it's a fraudulent charge they don't ask any questions remove the purchase and send me a new card.
this 

Back
Top Bottom