So my ex been using my cc. What do?

Ex is using my cc. What do?

• Report her. Name names

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let the cc company handle it. Don't name names.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tell her pay with cash or the neck bone

or make her work it off at the local strip club

but all joking aside make her pay

Last edited:
An acquaintance of mine stole ~€1000 off my bank account once when I accidentally lost my debit card at a bar and he saw my code when I used it to purchase alcohol throughout the night. Just go to the perpetrator in person and threaten to file police charges if they don't pay you back the money + an extra fee for stealing it in the first place. I went to my man's house and ended up getting all my money back plus 20% extra the next day
laugh.gif

Just make sure you're well prepared and can make a convincing case that you have everything you need to file charges and convict her.

Last edited:
C'mon DC, you telling me if you had a man you wouldn't borrow him some money to get to work?
Don't try to make any jokes.

You got those swindles and are out here looking like a damn fool

How I look like a fool, cause some bitter ***** reaching with these petty revenge moves? If anything she look like a fool. Those swindles is chump change to me.

And ain't nobody joking with you sweetheart. :tongue: You got a man or no? I just might put my card on your uber account if you get cha mind right.

Last edited:
you look like a damb fool cuz you aint handling yo ************* bidness

coming on here asking for what to do from us????? You're the only one on that side of the screen... we don't know your life.

you know what the **** to do.

you're a grown *** man put the mac to sleep and go over there and fix whats broken jesus christ.

Last edited:
How I look like a fool, cause some bitter ***** reaching with these petty revenge moves? If anything she look like a fool. Those swindles is chump change to me.

And ain't nobody joking with you sweetheart.
tongue.gif
You got a man or no? I just might put my card on your uber account if you get cha mind right.
Money is money. As I'm sure most people know by now I'm far from the confrontational type and avoid conflict at all costs, especially physically. But if someone swindles me out of my money, I'll try my hardest to get it back by any non-violent ways necessary. CC fraud shouldn't be that hard to prove. Ideally you'd want to handle this privately but you can also take it public and file actual charges.

Verify the times and locations the CC was used with the credit card company and then prove that it couldn't have been you.

If she used the cc from home, check the IP address and device that was used. If she used it in a store, ask for camera footage. If she used it in an actual store you should be good to go and skip the effort of actually proving the fraud, just tell her she's on camera even if she's not and that you either get your money back immediately or she gets police at her door the same day.

Last edited:

coming on here asking for what to do from us????? You're the only one on that side of the screen... we don't know your life.

you're a grown *** man put the mac to sleep and go over there and fix whats broken jesus christ.

You act like i came on here like "OMG NT what do i do?" **** was basically already handled before i even made the post. I just wanted to get some other perspectives on taking it further. Thought i would entertain you guys. Relax, it aint even that serious. Fix whats broken? Lol. That aint even an option at this point bra. Is that your advice?

And ain't nobody joking with you sweetheart. :tongue: You got a man or no? I just might put my card on your uber account if you get cha mind right.
Money is money. As I'm sure most people know by now I'm far from the confrontational type and avoid conflict at all costs, especially physically. But if someone swindles me out of my money, I'll try my hardest to get it back by any non-violent ways necessary. CC fraud shouldn't be that hard to prove. Ideally you'd want to handle this privately but you can also take it public and file actual charges.
Verify the times and locations the CC was used with the credit card company and then prove that it couldn't have been you.
If she used the cc from home, check the IP address and device that was used. If she used it in a store, ask for camera footage. If she used it in an actual store you should be good to go and skip the effort of actually proving the fraud, just tell her she's on camera even if she's not and that you either get your money back immediately or she gets police at her door the same day.

Well the cc compnay is investigating but its not a criminal investigation. That was basically what the thread is about, should i make it a criminal investigation. Im thinking no at this point since i just checked my account and the money is back in there already. But you are right, it would be very easy to get her in trouble legally but that really aint gonna do nothing for me.

:lol:

The homie Skid has had enough...

You act like i came on here like "OMG NT what do i do?" **** was basically already handled before i even made the post. I just wanted to get some other perspectives on taking it further. Thought i would entertain you guys. Relax, it aint even that serious. Fix whats broken? Lol. That aint even an option at this point bra. Is that your advice?

you rite.

i don't know ya life.

i hope everything works out.

srs.

Last edited:
Well the cc compnay is investigating but its not a criminal investigation. That was basically what the thread is about, should i make it a criminal investigation. Im thinking no at this point since i just checked my account and the money is back in there already. But you are right, it would be very easy to get her in trouble legally but that really aint gonna do nothing for me.
If you already got your money back than I wouldn't bother unless you really feel some type of way about it. I got my money back from the guy who stole it from my bank account plus the 20% extra for stealing it so I went home after he did the bank transfer and didn't file any charges. I think he learned his lesson so I saw no reason to take further actions.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

my advice is no advice. you said and i quote "WHAT DO"

***** what the **** that got to do with us. the only perspective is YOURS. if you gotta flip a coin twice you already know what you was gonna do and you flipped that coin bout 8 ************* times dog.

if your slighted x ***** is ganking you for uber rides YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THAT.

SO HANDLE THAT.

You know what, you right gangsta. Ima kill her

Smh at dude having to make a thread about this. Call the cc company, get your $, and call it a day. It isn't that hard.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dont blame the NT cuz ya X is ridin round on your dime

See thats the thing. Cats talmbout "oh so and so fell off" no YOU fell off ************

This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with a forum on the Internet breh. This is ALL YOU. YOU MADE IT ABOUT THIS FORUM ON THE INTERNET DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THIS.

YOU MADE THIS THREAD LOL.

Real tawk wachu want playa??? U want ADVICE??? FROM WHO LOL??!????

From people who deal with no repercussions on the decisions you make about YOUR life???

What are you asking for???? We done told you .....albeit from an outsiders perspective.

How can we help you on a decision that we are not personally connected with??? You want random *** answers???

You might as well shake da 8 ball bruh.

Last edited:
You can't just call her and tell her pay up?

That's not how the thing works brother man. This is chess.

OP just let me borrow your jesus/cuban set up or post some pictures of her statements's if you know what I mean and i'll be back with some solid advice.

Sincerely, Your homie from the Jewelry thread.

Back
Top Bottom