So NT I got stopped without a license...

A new bill was passed in my city so that all you would have to do is pay court costs ($35) if it is your first time with a driving offence. I forgot the name of it but you can use it or appeal the case against you.

http://lovevillain.blogspot.com/

*I got my license at age 18 as well. Get your weight up not your hate up.

where do you live?

I got caught without a license years ago. only permit.
I only had to go to court. pay fees which were only around $300
and attend 8hour driving course, but that's it.
BTW I'm located in Virginia.

where do you live?

Originally Posted by DJMano34

where do you live?

Originally Posted by the north west

how are you 18 and still don't have a license
I live in California but, got stopped down in Chino. I barely turned 18, had my permit but was expired and as I mentioned in the beginning of the thread, I luckily renewed it yesterday.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

where do you live?

I live in California but, got stopped down in Chino. I barely turned 18, had my permit but was expired and as I mentioned in the beginning of the thread, I luckily renewed it yesterday.

This happened to me. I live in Indiana btw.

I got my license before the ticket hit, so I only had to pay $150. No court or anything. If you get your license then let the ticket lapse, they WILL supsend your license and you won't be able to drive until you pay the ticket fee, late fee, AND reinstatement fee.

So get your license, and pay the fee.  Then you should be good.

This happened to me. I live in Indiana btw.

I got my license before the ticket hit, so I only had to pay $150. No court or anything. If you get your license then let the ticket lapse, they WILL supsend your license and you won't be able to drive until you pay the ticket fee, late fee, AND reinstatement fee.

So get your license, and pay the fee.  Then you should be good.

I've met tons of grown $%$ dudes from NYC, and some from Chicago, who can't drive. %%$#%# was like 26! It happens in cities like that where public transportation is the #1 option

I've met tons of grown $%$ dudes from NYC, and some from Chicago, who can't drive. %%$#%# was like 26! It happens in cities like that where public transportation is the #1 option

you got caught in chico. it's all good. they just lookin for people transporting weed. they'll throw this right out

you got caught in chico. it's all good. they just lookin for people transporting weed. they'll throw this right out

I got pulled over for speeding once, and I didn't even have my license yet let alone a permit. I somehow managed to talk to cop into letting me drive home, and I got off with a ticket. I managed to get my license before the court date, but I just ended up paying the ticket and doing online driving school so it wouldn't show up on my record.

In Cali Btw

I got pulled over for speeding once, and I didn't even have my license yet let alone a permit. I somehow managed to talk to cop into letting me drive home, and I got off with a ticket. I managed to get my license before the court date, but I just ended up paying the ticket and doing online driving school so it wouldn't show up on my record.

In Cali Btw

like around last year I got a ticket for the same thing. I was like %*#@ it until I received a warrant, I went to court and the judge told me I could pay the $250 or spend a week in jail.

I didnt feel like eating them nasty @@+ sandwiches so I just payed it.

like around last year I got a ticket for the same thing. I was like %*#@ it until I received a warrant, I went to court and the judge told me I could pay the $250 or spend a week in jail.

I didnt feel like eating them nasty @@+ sandwiches so I just payed it.

cops are garbage and racist! i cant believe they pulled you over for having a blinker thats not dark enough! that pisse me off!

i got stoped for not making a complete stop but i know i did no ducktales but once they looked
at my license and made me do the finger follow they let me go cause they saw i didnt have a
mexican lastname or they would of sure gave me a ticket smh racist! but i am half mexican lol

o and i drive a black charger with stock rims.yea i know its the car but i havent done anything to it yet

cops are garbage and racist! i cant believe they pulled you over for having a blinker thats not dark enough! that pisse me off!

i got stoped for not making a complete stop but i know i did no ducktales but once they looked
at my license and made me do the finger follow they let me go cause they saw i didnt have a
mexican lastname or they would of sure gave me a ticket smh racist! but i am half mexican lol

o and i drive a black charger with stock rims.yea i know its the car but i havent done anything to it yet

Back
Top Bottom