So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

I think it's more people saying you're actin like a spoiled little %+@!*, then it is people callin ducktales. I know you were trying to find a wayto brag, but if my parents got me a 2007 RR Sport I'd be cruisin around bumpin some Dro and lettin my ride do the braggin. Why you care what a bunch ofpeople on the internet think?

Just take it and appreciate it.

I'd be equally happy to be given a decent car I'd never have to pay for.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

keep it.
you're too inexperienced to drive those other smaller and faster cars... that's just begging for an accident
Dirty, you have to be joking? A supercharged Rover sport?!?!?! That has more horsepower than any other vehicle he posted. While I don't think either one is a better choice telling him to keep the Rover isn't wise in my opinion at all.
as far as I could find...the hp for each car is --
300 for the Range
300 for the 335
330 for the G

the G is way too much car for a novice driver..so is the 335.
at least with the Range... he can make a mistake with the car and possibly live.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Damn, when I was 17 my problem was GETTING a car...
laugh.gif
Seriously.
word...i would be happy if my parents surprised me with a cell phone when I was 17.

keep it.
you're too inexperienced to drive those other smaller and faster cars... that's just begging for an accident
Yep.

That's just an accident waiting to happen. Yeah, not everyone at that age is reckless and stupid, but giving a 17 year old the keys to a 335i is not thesmartest decision. Keep the RR, more room to drive people around, and I'm sure you'll get tons of friends who want a ride.

Hey if you dont want it, sell it and slide me a thousand so my mom can afford to pay the mortgage for this month. I'm sure you'll still have enoughmoney for that 335i, you just might not get to throw in that headunit for like a month.

That kid in the youtube video would get the beating of his life if I was his parent.

Ungrateful bastard.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Originally Posted by GTEK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If that isn't the definition of spoiled, then I don't know what is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His behavior is testament to the undeniable fact that his parents failed miserably in raising him.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disgusting.[/color]

smh.gif
man that's comedy
roll.gif
'
i would be kind of mad to if my parents had a hummer and F-350 or w.e that was and a challenger and i get an 1988 Jimmy

Originally Posted by bjamez20

man, i hate when my parents give me really nice %$!$

I hate when my parents give me DECENT gifts because I KNOW they can't afford it

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Originally Posted by GTEK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this isn't the definition of spoiled, then I don't know what is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His behavior is testament to the undeniable fact that his parents failed miserably in raising him, at least in those arenas concerning modesty and humbleness.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disgusting.[/color]

smh.gif

This.

If that had have been my kid I would have whooped her +*% and took the truck back.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

keep it.
Dirty, you have to be joking? A supercharged Rover sport?!?!?! That has more horsepower than any other vehicle he posted. While I don't think either one is a better choice telling him to keep the Rover isn't wise in my opinion at all.
nah he didn't say it was supercharged.

but i disagree with what dirty is saying.....those cars are ~300 hp each, and while that is a decent amount of power it's nothing crazy. if a kid wants to speed, which he probably will when he first gets his license, he's gonna do it regardless of the car.

as the father of a friend of mine who received a ferrari at a young (18) age said, it's probably more dangerous to do 80 in a civic than it is to do 100 in a car meant for that speed.

while a ferrari might be extreme, i agree with the general concept.
I've heard this argument before and I completely disagree with it...
you don't give a car that can go 0-60 in less than 5-6 seconds to a new driver.

yes... kids will speed whether they want to or not...but you don't give them the ability to do so at the lightest touch of their foot.
a car that is slower to accelerate will give a novice driver a much better chance at correcting their driving mistakes than one that accelerates as quickly asthose cars do.

yuku is buggin right now, but I'm not even trying to brag. Something I could brag about is getting accepted into NYU with half scholarship.. so it'snot like I got the car for no reason. Didn't get anything for the past 2 birthdays/christmas' but dinner. My parents told me from day 1, get throughhighschool and accepted to a good college, and that's what i did

Back
Top Bottom