So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Originally Posted by GTEK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this isn't the definition of spoiled, then I don't know what is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His behavior is testament to the undeniable fact that his parents failed miserably in raising him, at least in those arenas pertaining to modesty and humbleness.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disgusting.[/color]

smh.gif

QFT.
smh.gif

You lucky bastard. I gotta work my tail off everyday in pursuit of purchasing my dream car (RR). YOU GET ONE HANDED TO YOU AND YOU COMPLAIN?! I HATE YOU.

Keep the Rover and bang every girl in your class... in the Rover

You got a gift that keeps on giving and you still haven't even realized it.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If that isn't the definition of spoiled, then I don't know what is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His behavior is testament to the undeniable fact that his parents failed miserably in raising him.[/color]

smh.gif

I'm really not a hater by any means, but this man speaks the truth

nah i agree with the kid u got a hummer
and u get him a graffitti sprayed up $300 truck smh hell no

You too? (my avatar is mine)

Range Rovers are not big at all... anyways, trying to "return" it is superrr unappreciative in my book. My parents got mine and I worship the groundthey walk on for it. My only complaint is it's pretty bad on gas but if that's my only complaint on it, life is pretty damn good.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If that isn't the definition of spoiled, then I don't know what is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His behavior is testament to the undeniable fact that his parents failed miserably in raising him.[/color]

smh.gif
man that's comedy
roll.gif
'
i would be kind of mad to if my parents had a hummer and F-350 or w.e that was and a challenger and i get an 1988 Jimmy

I can't lie, while I wouldn't do what he did, I would be pissed if I got that and we got a hummer, truck, and challenger in the driveway.

why are some of you hating? if it was a reward for getting into a good college then he deserves it
i got a '06 mustang right now, but if i get into the college of my choice (Penn), parents are buying me a new Range too since thats my favorite car
congrats on the scholarship man

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

smh.gif
man that's comedy
roll.gif
'
i would be kind of mad to if my parents had a hummer and F-350 or w.e that was and a challenger and i get an 1988 Jimmy

I can't lie, while I wouldn't do what he did, I would be pissed if I got that and we got a hummer, truck, and challenger in the driveway.

Well that vid is fake anyway so we can forget about commenting on it

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

why are some of you hating? if it was a reward for getting into a good college then he deserves it
i got a '06 mustang right now, but if i get into the college of my choice (Penn), parents are buying me a new Range too since thats my favorite car
congrats on the scholarship man

good friend of my family offered their daughter a new range if she stayed in state for college cause she got a full ride but she went out of state instead...

Rover's have so many reliability issues...you sound like a spoiled brat though complaining, you got a FREE CAR and an expensive one at that.

wow

smh.gif

yes Im mad, I need money by monday to pay this semester and this kid is getting a RR as a present

salty son
smh.gif

You do you, my man.
pimp.gif
I'd take the 335i, but like others have said I'd keep it so I wouldn't be too unappreciative.

Back
Top Bottom