So Someone on Hot 97 Said that Sean Price is a "Minor League" Rapper

You should probably post the whole story about how it's Hot 97's program director and the exchange he had with various people, rather than taking it out of context.

I haven't listened to much of Sean P. but I do know Mic Tyson was one of the better rap albums to come out this year.

Dude is nice, Hot 97 is a joke.

Let them play drake, keef and the rest of the garbage out.

Man Ebro and Rosenberg been corny to me. Rosenberg swear he was anointed the king of who decides "what's real hiphop." an Ebro just needs to stay behind the scenes, if you wanted to be a DJ you shoulda been a DJ.

People really don't know who Sean Price is?  
mean.gif
mean.gif
  Not even saying you have to like him, but damn.....figured people would at least know who he is after 16 years on the rap scene.

Ever heard of Heltah Skeltah?  Boot Camp Clik?  Duck Down Records?  

Young dudes these days.  Turn off the radio and don't use NT and what's hot in the club as your only point of reference for what good music is. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
It's just a silly argument really to get caught up in conversations like this where rap is compared to sports because of the extreme political and financial component that goes along with the music industry. If Sean P was on a major that was pumping $$ to get spins on Hot 97, then they would be calling him a major leaguer. It's not going to happen, so it's really a silly argument to even have.

Can't believe people don't know who P is, none of y'all heard of Boot Camp Clik or Heltah Skeltah?

Back
Top Bottom