So this is what Kareem Rush has been doing since he stopped hooping

laugh.gif

This caught me off guard. My moms was watching the Monique show and I had to double take when I saw him.

He probably get more (()) this way.

This caught me off guard. My moms was watching the Monique show and I had to double take when I saw him.

Isn't RJ gay? Anyone remember that story of a star player with the new jersey nets being gay? We all know it wasn't J-Kidd or K-Mart.......... That only left one player.

Isn't RJ gay? Anyone remember that story of a star player with the new jersey nets being gay? We all know it wasn't J-Kidd or K-Mart.......... That only left one player.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Originally Posted by Master Zik

this the only explanation...
I think more females are checking for u if ur playing a big role in the nba finals
You are severely underestimating how much (()) male R&B singers get. Eric Bennet got turned in to a sex addict, cheated on Halle and he aint even have an album out at the time.

A concert full of women > a couple thousand groupies at your game.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Originally Posted by Master Zik

this the only explanation...
I think more females are checking for u if ur playing a big role in the nba finals
You are severely underestimating how much (()) male R&B singers get. Eric Bennet got turned in to a sex addict, cheated on Halle and he aint even have an album out at the time.

A concert full of women > a couple thousand groupies at your game.

Back
Top Bottom