So Tiger Woods is in more trouble...and this time, it's from members of the Black community...lulz

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I don't know. Sometimes I feel as many black men though LIKE to play into that "Mandingo fantasy-playa playa" stereotype.
Not even the stars but the "regular" guys too.
ohwell.gif
What does that even mean? Because he's with a white woman means it's a "Mandingo fantasy blah blah" stereotype? Wth are you saying? Clarify that statement for me
alien.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they do...let Miley Cyrus start dating a black man...so many
pimp.gif
about how she's down with the BBC and now she'll never be able to go back...
Okay, we get it. You don't like to see black men dating outside their race.
eyes.gif

where did you get that? i never gave my opinion on it...i don't have any problems with it at all...some of my cousins are bi-racial...so are my neice andnephew so how about you only speak on what you know about?

and i don't even think Nyota's comment was about black men who date outside their race...just some black me in general...you can see it on here...

I don't know. Sometimes I feel as many black men though LIKE to play into that "Mandingo fantasy-playa playa" stereotype.
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does that even mean? Because he's with a white woman means it's a "Mandingo fantasy blah blah" stereotype? Wth are you saying? Clarify that statement for me
alien.gif
[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Okay, we get it. You don't like to see black men dating outside their race.[/color]
eyes.gif

I'm saying that man seem to be complacent with that stereotype.
Saying things like "Once you go black you'll need wheelchair" Things like that.
It has nothing to do with interracial dating though.

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Okay, we get it. You don't like to see black men dating outside their race.[/color]
eyes.gif
where did you get that? i never gave my opinion on it...i don't have any problems with it at all...some of my cousins are bi-racial...so are my neice and nephew so how about you only speak on what you know about?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro, it's oozing out of your posts.. You and I know deep downinside that's how you feel. But you know what, you didn't blatantly say it, so I recant my statement.[/color]
grin.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
How did you get that of all things from her comment?
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

That's kinda what I'm trying to say

What's wrong with the Mandingo stereotype?

You know how many small penis black men need that? I can only imagine how that keeps them from not having any self confidence at all.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

"Had Barack had a white wife, I would have thought twice
about voting for him," Johnson Cooper said.
Wow. That's just sad honestly.

Ridiculously sad. _'s need to get their heads out they behinds. This is 2009. You can't complain about racism and prejudices and then
go and say some !%@@ like this.

please point those posts out to me...please...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, maybe it's because I don't like you that I filled myhead up with nonsense. Pardon me.[/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DtotheD

they say stick to your own race/kind, but then they want freedom and hate racism. plz
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign[/color]
"Had Barack had a white wife, I would have thought twice about voting for him," Johnson Cooper said.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It's a stereotype but I feel it is a negative one because that's what feeds the "black men are players and unfaithful" thing.
Black men have been become hypersexualized in mainstream/hip hop culture just as much as black women have. It's a problem i think.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I'm saying that man seem to be complacent with that stereotype.
Saying things like "Once you go black you'll need wheelchair" Things like that.
It has nothing to do with interracial dating though.
So you were just rambling?

No I was referring to the poster that mentioned that Tigers action would feed into the "black are cheaters" stereotypes

Black men that go white simply just can't handle a sista, period. I'm black and I give props to any man who can handle a sista, they are highmaintenance and need attention, white women on the other hand do whatever they're told (in most cases not all).

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Black men that go white simply just can't handle a sista, period. I'm black and I give props to any man who can handle a sista, they are high maintenance and need attention, white women on the other hand do whatever they're told (in most cases not all).
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't handle a "sista"? Are black women wild animals?

That +!%! sounds SOOO stupid[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Black men that go white simply just can't handle a sista, period. I'm black and I give props to any man who can handle a sista, they are high maintenance and need attention, white women on the other hand do whatever they're told (in most cases not all).

You're not helping either
laugh.gif

You're not helping either
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously.

*keeps reading*

You know how many small penis black men need that? I can only imagine how that keeps them from not having any self confidence at all.
Yeah that may help with those guys and you know I'm not a man but there a down fall and it plays out right here:
According to Lawton, Woods is quite the lover. He is "very well endowed" and "knows his way around the bedroom. On a scale of ten I would give him 12," she tells News of the World. Lawton's sister, Lynn, adds that Mindy described their sex as "extremely good."

Woods was fond of sleeping with her in numerous locations -- from parking lots to the shower to the garage -- but the golfer refused to have sex in his bedroom.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/06/mindy-lawton-tiger-woods_n_381573.html

Some of you may be like
pimp.gif
but if you look deeper at it whywas that particular piece of info the first quote of the article? I'm just saying. Yeah she was his mistress but come on now? Tiger cheated with multiplewomen but did we need to know all that? We haven't heard any foolishness like this since Supahead aired out Shaq in her book.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

"Had Barack had a white wife, I would have thought twice
about voting for him," Johnson Cooper said.
Wow. That's just sad honestly.

Ridiculously sad. _'s need to get their heads out they behinds. This is 2009. You can't complain about racism and prejudices and then
go and say some !%@@ like this.

Its highly unlikely that a White Republican candidate would have a Black Wife in the first place and damn near impossible that a White GOP candidate with aBlack Wife would be given the nomination by his party.

I don't see that statement as sad. I see it as the reality of American Identity politics.

Only Black people seem to have this deep concern of what others think of them and how they can reach out to assimilate.

Everyone else sticks to their core "values" and makes no bones about it.

Stop being gaffled Black People.

We're not for racism and separation but there is certainly nothing wrong with a strong Black Family unit. This isn't even a consideration in otherethic communities. You can't control love and I believe you should be accepting, welcoming and happy of peoples' personal choices...but there is thisconcerted effort to cast black love aside and to reach out specifically to the white race of the opposite gender.

Thats not integration and harmony, its an extension of your inferiority complex in many cases. Thats why there is so much resentment to Black Women displayedon places like NT...when in reality most of these cats haven't had significant dealings with women of any race period.

I personally just hate when people say a certain race looks better ... or has "better" characteristics ...

I don't have a problem with Black people dating White's and vice-versa, but I'm sure a lot of people have problems with people"preferring" a type of woman because of her skin color ...

"I prefer White women", "I can't wait to get a snow bunny." ... why can't you just prefer "pretty women"?

Does skin color make someone anymore or less attractive than they are?

That's the part that bothers me.

congrats! You're officially an idiot

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Yeah that may help with those guys and you know I'm not a man but there a down fall and it plays out right here:
According to Lawton, Woods is quite the lover. He is "very well endowed" and "knows his way around the bedroom. On a scale of ten I would give him 12," she tells News of the World. Lawton's sister, Lynn, adds that Mindy described their sex as "extremely good."

Woods was fond of sleeping with her in numerous locations -- from parking lots to the shower to the garage -- but the golfer refused to have sex in his bedroom.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/06/mindy-lawton-tiger-woods_n_381573.html
Some of you may be like
pimp.gif
but if you look deeper at it why was that particular piece of info the first quote of the article? I'm just saying. Yeah she was his mistress but come on now? Tiger cheated with multiple women but did we need to know all that? We haven't heard any foolishness like this since Supahead aired out Shaq in her book.

Cuz we all know the unfortunate stereotype certain Asians have. They probably wanted to make it clear his lower half was all black and that hisskill in the sack was an innate feature from his pops
laugh.gif

smh.gif
But that's the way it is. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a lie and Tiger asked her to say that.

Back
Top Bottom