So who else is having a hard time finding a job?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

maybe its cause u cant spell experiEnce (jk)
 nah, its just  an a excuse to cull potential employees and to maintain their socio-economic structure. I mean, if u happen to know someone on the inside, all that experience talk flies out the window and its nothing but handshakes and smiles regardless of your experience because let's face it, almost any avg. person with a brain in our society (im pretty sure everyone on NT since they know how to operate their comp) can learn just about any type of entry-level work within a reasonable amount of time on the job itself. It's cronyism, welcome to the real world. It also forces you into the illusion that you are not good enough and that u need to become even more educated, thus going back to school, take on more debt. The cycle continues. 
QFT. 

Im so mad that college was a such a waste of time.  I shoulda just become a cop or firefighter right out of highschool and been done with it. 
Around here you have to have a degree to be a cop. Not sure about firemen.

Around here many police departments want a degree, or even better, military experience. As for fireman, around here there's a lot of connections involved, especially if you have family in the department. Basically, it's who you know. Becoming a cop or firefighter is hard now a days, with municipal budgets in the red, they aren't hiring many and if they do there are thousands of applicants for 2 or 3 spots.

eyes.gif

The worst is when you have a degree, volunteered, interned, all that nonsense they tell you to do, yet you still can't find %!+$.
sick.gif

you could have literally asked me 4-6 (05-now) years ago and I still would have a hard time getting a job

i never have a hard time getting a job
pimp.gif

now i know why general ain't into kicks...ya ain't got no damb jobs
laugh.gif

i'm on my second job my friend has hooked me up with

its temp but i'm good for at least 6 months and half the people now on w/the company started as temps and have been there for years

they company is expanding like crazy right now so there might be potential to move up and around
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom