So Your Girl Michele Beadle..................

No I'm not. "Moe fab" wants to call me a fool so I told him why I feel this way...
There are people who are oversensitive in every type of classification  of human being. Black people are not "complaining" about race issues in America. Racial discrimination does exist in America and its effects can be proven. There are studies that show discrimination in the hiring process and certain aspects of our legal system. For us as a people to want the same treatment as every other American doesn't seem unreasonable. Conservatives ( and I'm not saying you are one) fight hard for their rights to maintain fire arms, privacy and religious practices. America is supposed to be about fairness and white Americans would be damned if you try and take their rights. Black people have the right to "complain" until they have the same benefits. I'm sorry if that bothers you or you perceive it as black people having a chip on their shoulder but if you were being treated unfairly you would fight hard to right that wrong. We should we be quite?

Man, this dude SF can't be serious :lol:

But DC really made a clean break for it. I'm in tears at "who are you talking to?" :rofl: :rofl:

Stop responding to that guy.... This thread was on roll and now its turning into exactly what DC wanted from the jump :smh:

michelle_beadle_hotdog.gif

Bite it, mami. Yea, just like that.

institutionalized racism, b.

my people sometimes are overly sensitive hypocrites but there's a reason for it.
Insitutionalized racism ?
I just don't get how almost every black man thinks there past is the worst in history & get to complain about it till this day .. The Jewish didn't get it as twice as bad ? The Asians when they moved to America ? Native Americans ? those 3 clearly had it way worst yet you guys riot over the most little jab and yet y'all call each other by your slave names which is the N word and proud of it..
And you don't see how this comment is racist?  "You guys riot over the most little jab?"  Seriously?  And you doubt the extent to which racism pervades our society? 

C'mon ya'll don't give in. Wise men don't argue with fools.
Not a fool just an average joe fed up with the antics of the black man that I see on a daily
"Antics of the black man?"  You know what, just get the hell out of here.  There's no place for bigots in our community. 

And I know exactly who gave a "thumbs up" to his replies, too.  

Man I hope she dont find out you a part of NT we want no parts of that. Shout out to Meth doe for banning that idiot

The irony in a guy with 19 followers, begging people for retweets looking down on others
laugh.gif
. I'm not sticking up for DC by any means, but all of these people calling DC "lame, pathetic, etc." should look at themselves because they're putting their capes on for what? A dog treat and a pat on the head?
mean.gif
Was this thread not lame? I don't get what your point is.

A+ thread

The Epic backfire

Some jabaroni trying to ruin some classic laughs gets snuffed out by Meth

This thread delivered I imagine DC isn't as pleased tho

Y'all better not run my homie DC off this site.
I'm not going to let you guys take him away from me.

DC - You a wild boi for this one.

So is OP a guy or girl?

Always thought guy but wasn't there some thread where OP gave someone his/her email and it linked to a female reporter or something?

You dudes bugging if you think it's over for DC.

This thread is light work for him.

Back
Top Bottom