** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

Anybody here knows where I can find Arsenal's away shorts from last year?

Anyone know the definite release date? (150 for United today!)
Most online retailers have already started their pre orders. Apparently they are shipping out January 4th.

great catch!

i've fallen in love with the maestri over the past few years - hopefully not too much gets changed and they don't mess up the soleplate.

Aside from a Mercurial Vapor 9s (seaweed green indoor, fireberry outdoor, & now the volt/bright citrus indoor), my son has loved wearing the maestris for outdoor. He said they were the most comfortable.

Not sure if anyone watches this guy's vids, but I've found his stuff to be incredibly helpful when shopping for boots for my son. Here is is best of 2013.
I just got me a pair of CTR 360 Maestri for just $89.99 :pimp:
Gonna give my Vapors a break since I been wanting to try a pair of the CTR 360's.

I always find Josh's videos informative whenever I'm about to make a purchase, he's most def appreciated and helpful.

Last edited:
kitbag has kids sizes only. If you want a black color arsenal short, you might have better luck using this season's black goal keeper short if you don't mind a volt swoosh.

Totti wearing blacked out Tiempo IV boots with a fold over tongue.
god damn that looks several sizes too small. his toes must be clenched into a fist. I've never seen someone's instep busting out of a pair of cleats like that

kitbag has kids sizes only. If you want a black color arsenal short, you might have better luck using this season's black goal keeper short if you don't mind a volt swoosh.
I was actually thinking on picking those up just in case I didn't find last season's away. They are the same shorts with a volt swoosh which I don't mind at all. Only thing is, most retailers don't have it in stock at the moment. I was gonna buy it along with something else using WSS's 20% off deal.

I really hate lot of what Nike has done with football shirts this year. The Nehru collars on the RoK shirts above & on the Man U shirt, the bottom down collar on the home Man U shirt, the horrible looking v-neck of the Brazil home shirt. Just awful. It's like they got the generic designers from Brand Jordan to do the football shirts this year. :rolleyes

i really thought nike absorbing umbro would have done wonders for their kit development.. umbros made in manchester kits were some of the best kits ever produced.. shame.. side note i don't hate the south korean kits..

Has nike dropped all of the cr7 collection for that galaxy boot? The shirts, jackets, and accessories?
He typically gets one boot every quarter so I would expect one around the time the Champions League knockouts starts up. 
This is what was released with for the CR7 "galaxy" collection. Some of these items might not have been released stateside.

Anybody have any idea where I can find this? It's sold out on NDC

I went lurking on UK's Nike site & saw a lot of footy stuff not available on the US site (of course pricing was listed in British pounds). If I ordered something, would the order go through?

I went lurking on UK's Nike site & saw a lot of footy stuff not available on the US site (of course pricing was listed in British pounds). If I ordered something, would the order go through?

No it wouldn't. Nike UK doesn't ship to the US. If they did, resellers and NTers would be making a killing on Jordans and Nikes that SIT on that site for weeks while they sell out here.

No it wouldn't. Nike UK doesn't ship to the US. If they did, resellers and NTers would be making a killing on Jordans and Nikes that SIT on that site for weeks while they sell out here.

View media item 718076
Damn, they had last year's PSG shirts in youth sizes on sale... Was going to get my son the home & the alternate red striped kit... Thanks for the info/reply B Fresco.

Last edited:
Exactly. They do have alot of futbol related items that I would love to purchase though.

Back
Top Bottom