** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

I was watching Barca's training session from yesterday on their youtube page & saw these blacked out boots Iniesta had... Couldn't really tell what the were. I know he wears Nike...

View media item 706413

Last edited:
Has nike dropped all of the cr7 collection for that galaxy boot? The shirts, jackets, and accessories?

Has nike dropped all of the cr7 collection for that galaxy boot? The shirts, jackets, and accessories?
He typically gets one boot every quarter so I would expect one around the time the Champions League knockouts starts up. 

I was watching Barca's training session from yesterday on their youtube page & saw these blacked out boots Iniesta had... Couldn't really tell what the were. I know he wears Nike...

View media item 706413

great catch!

i've fallen in love with the maestri over the past few years - hopefully not too much gets changed and they don't mess up the soleplate.

This is what I was talking about a couple days ago. Real in Purple is so classy and sleek. They need to use it.
I'm actually more of a White/Black or White/Gold guy actually for Madrid. I thought the last White/Purple kit was horrendous. Purple can be nice IF done right. It didn't help that the Bwin logo just made it even worse. Darken up the purple and make the gold metallic and you would have an easy winner. Matching the crest isn't mandatory. I would hate it if suddenly United had to break out a yellow kit just to match the crest. 

Last edited:
Some new boots in action

smokin.gif

I'm actually more of a White/Black or White/Gold guy actually for Madrid. I thought the last White/Purple kit was horrendous. Purple can be nice IF done right. It didn't help that the Bwin logo just made it even worse. Darken up the purple and make the gold metallic and you would have an easy winner. Matching the crest isn't mandatory. I would hate it if suddenly United had to break out a yellow kit just to match the crest. 

Ya dude, but Real has always had Purple as the accent color until Adidas took over. It's more of a tradition. United was never running around in red/yellow kits. I just don't understand the infatuation with white/black. White/gold I can understand. White and Purple has always looked great to me. Lakers/Vikings/LSU. It's so Unique as well.

i wonder why nike didn't push the flash pack on players.. it was released so quietly at that

I like both italy kits but they will ruin it with the namset font

i wonder why nike didn't push the flash pack on players.. it was released so quietly at that

I like both italy kits but they will ruin it with the namset font
Yea I thought it was actually set to be the the WC pack, especially given the catching Brazilian colored soleplates. 

AC Milan will use the St Ambrose* (Thanks Coupeit88) Cross instead of the normal club crest for the Milan 14-15 Home Kit. 

Milan's Away kit will be white with red accents and Milan's Third will be yellow with green accents.

Last edited:
great catch!

i've fallen in love with the maestri over the past few years - hopefully not too much gets changed and they don't mess up the soleplate.

Aside from a Mercurial Vapor 9s (seaweed green indoor, fireberry outdoor, & now the volt/bright citrus indoor), my son has loved wearing the maestris for outdoor. He said they were the most comfortable.

Not sure if anyone watches this guy's vids, but I've found his stuff to be incredibly helpful when shopping for boots for my son. Here is is best of 2013.

He typically gets one boot every quarter so I would expect one around the time the Champions League knockouts starts up. 

This is what was released with for the CR7 "galaxy" collection. Some of these items might not have been released stateside.

View media item 711467View media item 711468View media item 711472View media item 711474View media item 711475View media item 711473View media item 711479View media item 711481View media item 711482View media item 711483

Back
Top Bottom