** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

How are these jerseys being leaked for next season already? It's still 2013.

Can Real for once do white/purple and a purple away. Keep it classy and simple. All the time white/black.

CTR is my favorite Nike boot since the air zoom T90 II. Hope the new line feels similar

Last edited:
Think companies make their products a year in advance so it would be likely to leak around this time since they start selling the new kits in the summer.

^ no foxtrotting way that turns out to be your jerseys. a lace collar has gotta be against the rules. leave it to a lacrosse company to not know that. if that really is your kit though,
roll.gif

although, i don't think any of you reds will mind wearing it next season as long as you have gold premiership badges on the sleeves, which is a distinct possibility

Nike and the U.S. Soccer Federation have announced a renewal of their partnership, that will see the world’s leading sports brand design and create the kits for men and women’s United States teams at every level for nine more years.

Nike Inc

How are these jerseys being leaked for next season already? It's still 2013.

Can Real for once do white/purple and a purple away. Keep it classy and simple. All the time white/black.
they haven't used White/black since before Ronaldo came to Madrid.

2009-10 (dark gray/yellow accents)

2010-11 (dark royal blue)

2011-12 (gold)

2012-13 (navy blue and light blue)

2013-14 (gray and orange)

A simple white/black would be welcomed IMO. 

Looks like Nike will have their players wear the new releases starting this week/weekend.
View media item 699555
custom soleplate for Alexis? :nerd:

CTR is my favorite Nike boot since the air zoom T90 II. Hope the new line feels similar
I have been wanting to try out the CTR silo for a while now but never pulled the trigger, I don't have disposable income like that anyways :lol:
Keep your eye out when the season ends, ebay is going to be flooded with pairs like the T90 silo

DISGUSTING :x :x

^ I checked the twitter handle watermarked on the pic of those lfc shirts. Reds fans can rest easy. Dude was messing around with design ideas. Pretty sure those laces are illegal as far as kit safety is concerned. Not supposed to have anything that can "catch" on anything else. Somebody could get their fingers caught in those laces during the fairly standard clutching and grabbing that occurs fighting for possession. If they wanted the look of the laces, they would have to be heat pressed or sewn down like the puma template that Uruguay had

but they shouldn't allow this design idea to see the light of day, because it is straight up awful

More promotional photos of the Energy pack. Looking to cop the Hypervenoms and Vapors

New kit coming off of their defeat in the Finals 

Another Hypervenom colorway releasing in Jan '14. This one I'm not too fond of

Last edited:
they haven't used White/black since before Ronaldo came to Madrid.

2009-10 (dark gray/yellow accents)
2010-11 (dark royal blue)
2011-12 (gold)
2012-13 (navy blue and light blue)
2013-14 (gray and orange)

A simple white/black would be welcomed IMO. 

I have that 09-10 kit, that is not dark gray, it's damn near black bro. This years is grey. They've used blue/black way too much. No idea why they don't use the colors on the crest. - white/purple/gold.

My cousin made a mockup before he showed me, I'll see if I can find the pic next time I get on the computer.

Like I said in the footy thread. These companies are releasing too many new color ways in such a short amount of time. All their silos are starting to feel like the Lebron, Kobe and KD lines. The oversaturation of the market is ridiculous nowadays.

Like I said in the footy thread. These companies are releasing too many new color ways in such a short amount of time. All their silos are starting to feel like the Lebron, Kobe and KD lines. The oversaturation of the market is ridiculous nowadays.

most definitely, I only need 1 pair of cleats to play in at a time. I've been playing with my vapor 7's this past season holding out for a pair of hypervenoms I really liked. Just pre-ordered those green ones with the 20% off coupon at WSS.

[h1]NIKE AND PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN RENEW PARTNERSHIP THAT SEES THE RELATIONSHIP MOVE PAST THE 30 YEAR MARK[/h1]
Nike has announced the renewal of its partnership with Paris Saint-Germain Football Club that will begin from the start of 2014-15 season and run until at least the 2021-22 campaign. 

From Nike Inc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom