World Cup kit with Balo?

Last edited:
This is my favorite of all the teams so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

World cup
Lol okay copping right now!

Pretty sure that Third will go on sale by the end of the season

For Nike authentics this year, I would stay with your regular size. Just beware that they are cut alot more narrow so if you are a bigger person, stay with stadium version. Going up a size will be way too big and long.

Netherlands are only having a Home and Away kit

Last edited:
Restock on gamma 11 went south so i picked up these instead, only color with my size need some time to break in cuz my Gatos are half beat

homie copped me the portugal and netherlands home kits from the nike employee store on saturday. wished they had the match shirts there but oh well for 50% off i cant complain. he told me theyre still really good quality and stitching of all the patches and stuff look on point. ill post pics when they come in this week. as of now he said the ES only had portugal, netherlands, USA (match and stadium). those were the only 3 he saw there so far. hoping they get the croatia and korea stadiums in soon as well. need both of those

Damn some of ya'll just coppin jerseys just to cop :lol:

I could never think about wearing another team's jersey besides Portugal no matter how great it looked. (France would be the only one I'd consider due to my dad's side, he got me a Zidane Adidas away kit from the 98 world cup)

Has anybody here ever customized their own boots? I know soccer.com offers customization, but it's pretty limited. Would they allow you to put 4 different names if I asked? For example the names of my mom&sister on the left boot, dad&brother on the right boot.

Damn some of ya'll just coppin jerseys just to cop :lol:
big ballers in here

It's going to be so hard not give the Magista a run. Anybody know the official release date?

Has anybody here ever customized their own boots? I know soccer.com offers customization, but it's pretty limited. Would they allow you to put 4 different names if I asked? For example the names of my mom&sister on the left boot, dad&brother on the right boot.
Like this?, they didnt have the correct numbers or letters but ididnt care this is last seasons

Anyone own hypervenoms? Trying to see if it's worth the cop since Eurosport is doing 10%

I have vapors IV Superfly 1 and 2 vapor 8, tiempos, CTR2 experience and played in all these. Probably more. Just seeing if it's worth the shot.

Back
Top Bottom