* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

New Hypervenom Colorway that is releasing March 20th

as long with these cleats

Hypervenom (Black/Neo Lime/White)

Mercurial IX 06

CTR III (Bright Crimson/Black/Chrome)

Tiempo V (Total Crimson/White/Metallic Silver)

Last edited:
New Mercurial Vapor IX is releasing March 24th

(Metallic Machine Purple/Black-Total Orange) - 555605-508

&

New Mercurial Vapor IX CR SE is releasing March 30th

(White/Black-Metallic Gold Coin) - 696058-109 - $310

What I don't understand with Nike is how they're the same company that designs amazing stuff for other teams, like France, and just seems to not care about the design for their home team...

I mean the World Cup is once every freaking four years!

Official Picture From SB

Nike Drop Spring '14 Boot Collection

Nike have given their football boot collection one last collective colour update of the 2013/14 season. The HyperVenom, Mercurial, Tiempo and CTR have each been given a Spring/Summer colour blast as we enter into the business end of the campaign and look ahead to the World Cup.

The new Spring/Summer collection will be worn by all of Nike's contracted athletes from this weekend and up until the last game of the domestic season before the much anticipated World Cup pack lands. The two most significant boots in the new collection are the Mercurial and the CTR, for different reasons.

Lead by another of Nike's archive inspired Mercurial Vapor releases the new Spring/Summer '14 collection takes on an end of season feel with a vibrant blend of paint jobs on each of the four silos. The collection also sees the CTR line bow out as Nike re-write the future of football boots with the Magista.

The HyperVenom is hooked up with another typically Brazilian themed colourway. The bright volt and yellow drop will be worn by the likes of Wayne Rooney, Neymar and Higuain as Nike crank up their Brazil 2014 countdown. The HyperVenom features a distinctive silver tongue, a theme that runs throughout the collection.

The third colourway since the launch of the Nike Tiempo Legend V is wrapped in a blazing orange and white combo. The fifth generation Tiempo has reeled in numerous new players since the reveal and the new vibrant splash of orange demands a more eye catching vibe than the launch colourway.

The headline boot in the pack comes in the form of another retro inspired Mercurial Vapor IX. The bright yellow drop in inspired by the yellow/green Mercurial Vapor III R9 worn by Brazil's Ronaldo in the 2006 World Cup in Germany. The latest addition in the series follows on from the '98 and '02 releases as Nike continue their World Cup countdown.

Take a good look, take it all in, as right here you're looking at the last ever Nike CTR360 Meastri football boot. Yep, this bright red affair will retire the silo to football boot heaven, replaced by the new Magista. Originally launched in 2009 the CTR had a good 5 year stint at the top of the game and signs off with arguably its brightest ever paint job.

theyre ok but has that uncomfortable feeling right near the ankle like the mercurial ix but i would just wait for the magista

Not feeling any of those new colorways at all. I noticed that all the World Cup Mercs have translucent soles, nice touch by Nike.

yea just like that

although I think the size of that font on the boot is too big. especially if I'm going to be putting 2 different names
It was done by those muppets at prodirect, i would suggest using the nikeid only 
thanks for the heads up

Anyone own hypervenoms? Trying to see if it's worth the cop since Eurosport is doing 10%

I have vapors IV Superfly 1 and 2 vapor 8, tiempos, CTR2 experience and played in all these. Probably more. Just seeing if it's worth the shot.
a few guys in here have them and they love them. I haven't heard one complaint, I currently play in Vapor 8s and looking to try the Hypervenoms.

Last edited:
Look like 2010 World Cup colors lol

Not feeling any of those new colorways at all. I noticed that all the World Cup Mercs have translucent soles, nice touch by Nike.
thanks for the heads up
a few guys in here have them and they love them. I haven't heard one complaint, I currently play in Vapor 8s and looking to try the Hypervenoms.
yeah I think I'll give it a go. Waiting on a good color. Or might ID..

Nike CEO Mark Parker & VP of Nike Football Phil McCartney talking about the Magista at the launch. The vid below that is an interview with Nike Football Design Director Denis Dekovic.

Here's a vid from Adidas showing a behind the scenes look at the innovation lab.

Look like 2010 World Cup colors lol

thanks for the heads up
yeah I think I'll give it a go. Waiting on a good color. Or might ID..
that's because Nike is paying tribute to Vapors of previous World Cups
ebay is full of Hypervenoms for good prices

What US should have looked like...

View media item 864493
still trash

^ nice. with their ownership, can we just assume their home kit is going to be sky blue with navy pinstripes?
laugh.gif

So this is why our kits are trash. :x :smh:
Horrible mask to get "inspiration" from. These guys are a joke. :smh: :smh:

A lot of the club shirts are going on sale on various sites. I just got my son the Bayern third shirt for $34.99 & Thiago's name set for an additional $10 from Soccerpro.com.

did they fix the rear stud problems from 8s on the 9s? I finally broke mine 8s with less than 50 wears on them.
I'm not sure about that, but I've had no problems so far. The Vapor 8s are my only pair of cleats and I've been using them almost daily since last July.

A lot of the club shirts are going on sale on various sites. I just got my son the Bayern third shirt for $34.99 & Thiago's name set for an additional $10 from Soccerpro.com.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I dislike the Korean jerseys for the WC. I loved the simplicity of the London Game jerseys. I got this straight from Korea and even got a flag patched on the sleeve since you can't get the player style jerseys. Also loved the away kit from London as well.

I've been meaning to ask this question for a while now. What do football clubs do with all the gear from the previous season? I'm talking about everything from training tops, shorts, socks, match balls etc... With every new season comes a change in all these things, so what happens to all the stuff from the previous season?

Back
Top Bottom