* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

i would say that usa kit is a disgrace... but then i remembered spain is wearing a black and neon away and i realized we shouldn't complain too much

I want Sidney in this exact position 
embarassed.gif
and il be first in line

Any opinions on the Gold pack Tiempo? Love the Black pair.

Was searching for Tiempo 94 info and I guess this is the only thread. I know nothing about soccer, I just like the shoes. I'm assuming you're talking about these. Was considering getting the white pair as well because it looks like a great summertime shoe, but the local sold out by the time I decided to buy. Maybe when they start popping up in other places. Excuse the awkward placement of the tongues, I put them on there just for the pic. I loved them when I first saw the pics, love them even more in person.

View media item 895688View media item 895687

This is my latest Arsenal haul, all the way from the UK. I ordered these items last week on Thursday night and they arrived Wednesday afternoon. The shorts are actually an official Nike sample from the 2011/2012 season. We did use the same template/colors only thing different is the club crest, that season we used the 125th anniversary crest.

View media item 897345

View media item 897352

Last edited:
This is my latest Arsenal haul, all the way from the UK. I ordered these items last week on Thursday night and they arrived Wednesday afternoon. The shorts are actually an official Nike sample from the 2011/2012 season. We did use the same template/colors only thing different is the club crest, that season we used the 125th anniversary crest.

View media item 897345

View media item 897352

info on that hoody. **** is flames :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It might replace that jersey im still looking for :lol:

This is meant for anyone that kinda collects football shirts. Everton's website has drastically marked down their inventory.

You can get a long or shirt sleeve shirt with name set for $68.91 + $11.91 shipping to the US. Their training stuff is on sale to. You can choose the name set for someone on the squad or a custom name & number. I'm assuming they'd use official letters & numbers...

This probably means others clubs should have the stuff on their sites on sale now or soon.

View media item 897938View media item 897939

i used to collect kits that i liked outside of the clubs i cheer for, but it always winds up biting me in the butt in the end lol. arsenal got eliminated in europe by ac milan and bayern, for example. as much as i liked the kits at the time, i must now resist the urge to completely waste the money i spent by destroying/defacing them! in football, i never forgive and never forget. only arsenal kits and my local side's kits for me from now on. i don't care how sick the kit is. i've always liked everton's kits, everton as a club, and roberto martinez as a manager, but come sunday morning, i demand that arsenal put them to the sword. they're our direct competition for champions league places now.

Another great year of contributions. Looking forward to the new year, especially for the World Cup this summer. 

2013 Soccer/Futbol/Football Gear Thread: http://niketalk.com/t/519554/soccer-futbol-football-feet-kits-and-gear-2013/1080

Official Soccer/Futbol/Football Kit Thread: http://niketalk.com/t/290755/official-soccer-jersey-thread

JANUARY 2014

Nike Hypervenom Phantom (Neo Lime/Black/Total Crimson)

Nike Mercurial Vapor IX 98M (Neo Lime/Total Crimson/Metallic Silver/Polarized Blue)

Nike Tiempo Legend V (Desert Sand/Black/Atomic Orange)

Nike CTR360 Maestri III (Atomic Orange/Black/Total Orange)

PUMA evoPOWER (Stampa)

Puma evoSPEED 1.2 SL  (Blue/Peach)

Adidas Predator LZ II SL (White/Multicolor)

Adidas Predator LZ II SL (Black/Multicolor)

Adidas Adipure 2 11pro next-generation Boot (White/Solar Blue/White)

Puma evoPOWER (Camo)

Puma evoPOWER 1 (Fluro Peach/Ombre Blue/Fluro Yellow)

- The new evoPOWER Boot is the successor of the Puma Powercat boot.

Nike Hypervenom Phantom (Blue/Volt/Black)

Nike Tiempo Legend V (Black/White)

Nike Tiempo XX Pack  (Multi-Color/Multi-Color) (647860-990)

- Limited to 500 Pairs Worldwide

Adidas Copa Mundial (Solar Zest/Black

Adidas Copa Mundial (Blue/White/Zest)

Adidas Copa Mundial (Purple/White/Berry)

Adidas Copa Mundial (Berry/White/Slime)

Adidas Copa Mundial (Slime/Black/Zest)

Under Armour Blur Carbon IV (Yellow/Navy)

Under Armour Blur Carbon IV (Black/Electric/Orange)

FEBRUARY 2014

Puma evoSPEED 1.2 SL  (White/Peach/Blue)

Puma evoPOWER 1 (Ombre Blue/White/Fluro Peach)

Under Armour ClutchFit (White/White/White)

Nike Mercurial Vapor IX 02M (Metallic Silver/Black/Volt)

Adidas F50 Adizero "Messi" (Solar Slime/Solar Blue)

Umbro Speciali IV (Black/Orange)

Umbro Speciali IV (Orange/Black)

Umbro Geometra II (White/Cloisonne

Umbro Geometra II (Black/Orange)

Umbro Speciali IV  (Blue/White)

Adidas Primeknit (Samba)

MARCH 2014

Puma King (White/White)

Adidas 11Pro SL (Black/White/Slime)

Adidas "Carnaval Pack"

Adidas Predator

Adidas Nitrocharge

Adidas adizero F50

Adidas 11pro

Nike Hypervenom Phantom  (Vibrant Yellow/Black/Volt Ice)

Nike Tiempo Legend V (Total Crimson/White/Metallic Silver)

Nike Mercurial Vapor IX 06M (Vibrant Yellow/Black/ Neo Lime)

Nike CTR360 Maestri III (Bright Crimson/Black/Chrome)

Adidas Adizero F50 "Messi 370" Edition

Adidas Adizero F50 Crazylight  

Puma evoPOWER Stampa  (1 of 6)

Nike Hypervenom Phantom  (White/Black/Lime)

Nike Mercurial Vapor IX Fast Forward '10 (Metallic Machine Purple/Black/Total Orange)

APRIL 2014

Adidas "Earth" Pack

Adidas Predator LZ (Running White/Earth Green/Solar Zest)

Adidas Adizero F50 (Glow/Earth Green/Solar Zest)

Adidas Nitrocharge (Earth Green/Running White/Solar Zest)

Adidas Adipure 2 11pro (Black/Running White/Solar Slime)
hate to sound main stream but those hyper venoms  
nerd.gif

i used to collect kits that i liked outside of the clubs i cheer for, but it always winds up biting me in the butt in the end lol. arsenal got eliminated in europe by ac milan and bayern, for example. as much as i liked the kits at the time, i must now resist the urge to completely waste the money i spent by destroying/defacing them! in football, i never forgive and never forget. only arsenal kits and my local side's kits for me from now on. i don't care how sick the kit is. i've always liked everton's kits, everton as a club, and roberto martinez as a manager, but come sunday morning, i demand that arsenal put them to the sword. they're our direct competition for champions league places now.

I'm looking forward to that game... Should be a good one. I think Ramsey might be back too...

Damn brutalkidalex brutalkidalex , did you really pic quote that whole post?!?!?! :smh: :rolleyes :stoneface:

This guy really quoted a pic of every single boot released this year just so we could NOT know which hypervenoms he's even talking about. :smh: :lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Might cop those ^^ just for nostalgia purposes. Never worn the III, we don't get enough blacked out boots, and for me personally the CTR II Elite is the best boot Nike has ever created.

Back
Top Bottom