* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Anyone a fan of the new france 2014 away kit? I've been eyeing this for awhile and I finally pulled the trigger using the $50 gift card nike sent me a few weeks back 
pimp.gif

quote name="IJumpmanI" url="/t/578768/soccer-futbol-football-feet-kits-and-gear-2014/990#post_20750453"]New Porto Shirts

Source: http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/05/new-porto-14-15-warrior-kit.html

Home Shirt
View media item 998297
Away Shirt...Camo? Not sure how I feel about this but my initial reaction was :x
View media item 998298
MOAR PINK! But this time as a third shirt
View media item 998299

:x

I'm done. Never ever coppin a warrior Porto kit. I'll rock the Nike ones till I die, have plenty. What a tragedy. Went from pretty much the best looking kits in Europe to the worst.

Still don't understand how a low level LAX company gathered millions upon millions of dollars to pay for these sponsorships in Europe. I blame Liverpool and there partnership with LAX bros for this.

Last edited:
:x

I'm done. Never ever coppin a warrior Porto kit. I'll rock the Nike ones till I die, have plenty. What a tragedy. Went from pretty much the best looking kits in Europe to the worst.

Still don't understand how a low level LAX company gathered millions upon millions of dollars to pay for these sponsorships in Europe. I blame Liverpool and there partnership with LAX bros for this.

Nike didn't want to pay so Warrior went in with a huge offer so Pinto da Costa did wanted he needed to do.

wow.. need to pick up this past yrs porto kits then.. smh why would they approve of those things :smh:

^ damn you! i'm trying to chill!
laugh.gif
it seems like they only have authentic lettering for certain countries, so that makes it easier to pass on some kits.

but for ones with authentic lettering... this deal is too difficult to pass up

but seriously, how can you not have authentic numbering and lettering for england?

If Porto are falling off god knows what Arsenals been up to for the past 10 years.

Dont catch feels bro.

10 years ago we went UNDFTD.

add two FA Cups to that, with the most recent one last week.

No need to insult Arsenal cuz Jada made a lackluster jab at your team LOL.

Porto is still solid, just sell us Jackson and we're square, lol. NOT srs.

for those that are looking to get more world cup gear but not necessarily jerseys with authentic print, sportsauthority.com has all world cup gear 25% off with free shipping.  not sure when it ends but it saves a few more bucks compared to wss only if youre not looking for player jerseys.

No but I seriously don't know what Arsenal have become in the past 10 years since the undefeated season.

I guess 10 years ago Arsenal was undefeated but Porto won the champions league. But hey, whose counting?

Welp just found out Superfly is in fact coming in AG with the standard carbon fiber sole plate, it's officially a wrap for me. 

Back
Top Bottom