* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Get your money bro. That's $220 towards a pair of Superflys in your hand right there.
How can I do that? I didn't buy these off NDC. I bought them from some seller on ebay or amazon, can't remember.
Damn. You'd need to fill out a claim on Nike's website, you send Nike the boots and you get a voucher that's basically a Nike gift card for the full retail value a few weeks later. The claim is only valid if you bought from an authorized Nike dealer like soccer.com or something. 

eBay you're out of luck, a lot of sellers on Amazon are authorized, a lot of them aren't. If the Amazon seller has it's own retail or online store with a Nike account they're authorized. 

If you bought from an authorized seller on Amazon you'd just need to go through your order history and print it out and mail it with your cleats.

Damn. You'd need to fill out a claim on Nike's website, you send Nike the boots and you get a voucher that's basically a Nike gift card for the full retail value a few weeks later. The claim is only valid if you bought from an authorized Nike dealer like soccer.com or something. 

eBay you're out of luck, a lot of sellers on Amazon are authorized, a lot of them aren't. If the Amazon seller has it's own retail or online store with a Nike account they're authorized. 

If you bought from an authorized seller on Amazon you'd just need to go through your order history and print it out and mail it with your cleats.

i haven't sent back anything in about 3-4 years. how does nike know where you purchased the shoes? do they make you show a receipt now? they didn't before.

What's the best boot in the $50-100 range? I really just want a pair so I can occasionally play a few games with some friends

Last edited:
i haven't sent back anything in about 3-4 years. how does nike know where you purchased the shoes? do they make you show a receipt now? they didn't before.

they dont know, just fill out the claim and youre good. you dont need the shoe box, insoles or laces either. you can keep all of that stuff if you want. i usually keep all the laces of bball shoes when i send em back. they dont ask where you got em or anything.

Just sent back some Lebrons a few months ago. They did not ask for receipt or where I purchased.
Got my voucher the following week. You get retail value of the shoe.

[thread="578768"]Quote:[/thread]
Get your money bro. That's $220 towards a pair of Superflys in your hand right there.
How can I do that? I didn't buy these off NDC. I bought them from some seller on ebay or amazon, can't remember.

I just went back and checked, I bought these on Amazon. Does it matter how long ago you bought the product? Thanks for the help bro, I just hope I get the voucher.

they dont know, just fill out the claim and youre good. you dont need the shoe box, insoles or laces either. you can keep all of that stuff if you want. i usually keep all the laces of bball shoes when i send em back. they dont ask where you got em or anything.
Just sent back some Lebrons a few months ago. They did not ask for receipt or where I purchased.
Got my voucher the following week. You get retail value of the shoe.
View media item 193895

What's the best boot in the $50-100 range? I really just want a pair so I can occasionally play a few games with some friends
buy whatever feels good on your feet bro

i actually like the Italy template but that arsenal kit not soo much

Rumored 3rd shirt for Arsenal. Same shirt for the current Italy shirt from Puma...
oh great, our home and away kits are already below par, and our 3rd kit looks like a traffic barrier

Last edited:
The only thing you have to worry about with nike boot and a voucher is that they now are trying to enforce the "did you wear FGs on AG".  If you did they will try to tell you there is nothing they can do because FGs are made to play on articial grass.  But i had the issue when a stud broke off.  A crack in the midfoot of the whole sole plate....that can happen on any surface so i think they should accept your claim.  But just incase tell them you were playing on grass.

^ they made a low too. you sure you want to play in a mid?
Yeah never played in a mid before but it's intriguing! A little like the ankle sock of the new magista I guess. I could see it giving more ankle and arch support and it'll definitely be different on the pitch. I play goalie so I have a little more freedom with footwear. 

Tried on the top level Magistas today, whatever they are called. Ummmm I'm officially confused as to what the hype is. The heel feels insanely stiff out the box. I tried moving around and kicking the ball for a while. Hopefully they loosen up but these aren't out the box boots like my adipure, predator or nitrocharge experiences. The boot also just looks plain weird when on feet. Oh and the price:rolleyes

The same store had the new predator instinct battle pack on display. It's def heavier than the powers or the LZs. I'll try em on when they get more stock

Just checked the Nike claim website and it states that if the product is 2 years past the manufacturing date, they will just send them right back. What I have are MV8s with a manufacturing date of 5/14/12 :\

Damn at least you got a good run in them.

I usually buy online and always just included the invoice since it was easy to print just to be safe. Good to know that's not necesarry.

View media item 1011675

Meh, not that bad from a distance :\

Alot of white. White socks and white on the back of the jersey. Love what the way the sponsor looks tho. Wish they did that last year instead of stamping it on in black.

Last edited:
Meh, not that bad from a distance
ohwell.gif

Alot of white. White socks and white on the back of the jersey. Love what the way the sponsor looks tho. Wish they did that last year instead of stamping it on in black.
Warrior always treats home kits with respect.....

Then they lose their minds on away/3rds 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom