* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Official images of the Celtic away kit from Swoosh.

Not sure how much money you keepers want to spend, but I've heard some good things about these pants from some older guys who play in older leagues indoor. They swear by them...

http://www.storelli.com/soccer-protection-shop/exoshield-gk-pants.html

http://www.storelli.com/soccer-protection-shop/exoshield-matchday-gk-3-4-pants.html
The funny thing here is that Celtic has their own registered Tartan print in the UK. Could've used that here. 

http://www.tartanregister.gov.uk/tartanDetails.aspx?ref=603

^ If they're not on the site by now, they're proly IDs for the team only.

New full vid from Adidas. Love that they got the new Yeezy track God Level...

That's messed up. I hate when they do that...

Nike had the 2012-2013 PSG home (navy blue) & third (red bold stripe) shirt available on their UK site at clearance prices in youth sizes. I wanted to get my son both but you couldn't place the order... :smh:

hi nt fam

anyone know here where i can find elastico superfly size 10us with international shipping?

thanks nt fam

Hey guys I bought my first soccer boots today from SL clearance for $25. I play pickup soccer 1x a week. Will these fit the bill? Mercurial Victory IV FG

They also had the Mercurial Vapor IX for like $89.99.. should I exchange for those? Or are these good enough for $25? Will only be playing pick up 1x a week

Hey guys I bought my first soccer boots today from SL clearance for $25. I play pickup soccer 1x a week. Will these fit the bill? Mercurial Victory IV FG

They also had the Mercurial Vapor IX for like $89.99.. should I exchange for those? Or are these good enough for $25? Will only be playing pick up 1x a week
The Victory's are the 2nd take down model from the vapor's behind the veloce's.  The Vapors seem like a good deal though, but I cant discuss the quality of the victory's.  I don't think they are that great though.

The Victory's are the 2nd take down model from the vapor's behind the veloce's.  The Vapors seem like a good deal though, but I cant discuss the quality of the victory's.  I don't think they are that great though.
thanks for the honesty. Actually I'm a beginner/novice, might as well stick with these for the price $25. If I get more competitive like club level I might spend more money, but I think this technology will suffice for 1x a week.

View media item 1025241

what is SL? soccer locker?
if you're a novice then yea I would stick with these, especially since you're only playing 1x a week. Also depends the conditions of field you're playing on. If you're playing on natural grass that is well maintained(no rocks, no dry patches, no holes, ect...) then the Vapor would have been the way to go.

what is SL? soccer locker?
if you're a novice then yea I would stick with these, especially since you're only playing 1x a week. Also depends the conditions of field you're playing on. If you're playing on natural grass that is well maintained(no rocks, no dry patches, no holes, ect...) then the Vapor would have been the way to go.
Thanks for the input. SL is San leandro clearance store. They were 29.99 with 20% discount. The ground I play on is just open grass field, pretty uneven. So these will probably take a beating.

Thanks for the input. SL is San leandro clearance store. They were 29.99 with 20% discount. The ground I play on is just open grass field, pretty uneven. So these will probably take a beating.
they are made with cheaper materials, but yea I would prefer these take a beating on a terrible field rather than a premium model

how many colorways of Vapors they had on sale?

Back
Top Bottom