* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

i always liked the FCRB stuff.. might have to pick up a few pieces.

The Bayern home keeper shirt.

View media item 1091783View media item 1091784
I guess Adidas likes that bird/reptile print for their keeper shirts this campaign. I like it though. It adds a different element to the shirts kinda the way medieval armour was adorned. Below is the Milan home keeper shirt posted a couple of pages back... There aren't enough green football shirts... Love seeing green used.

View media item 1091785

Last edited:
Thanks again for the feedback Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , I ended up getting the freberry Mercurial Vapor Veloces for $42 shipped for my son. He'll wear those for practice & technical training. I have the purple/volt veloces coming today. Got them on clearence at Swoosh. My son wanted those to wear for his games. He likes them because his favorite player Ibra wore them...
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Malaga home kit. 110h anniversary of the club.

View media item 1089322
I want to see how their away kit looks, they had a nice jawn like 2 seasons ago

the new man united away basically looks like the france home with different colors. i'm liking it, but the sponsor really ruins it for me.

Going to the Manchester United vs LA Galaxy game tomorrow with my group. . . I can't wait as I'm juiced for it.

I don't know which jersey to wear but I've decided on the 50th Anniversary 3rd Alternative 07/08 jersey that i bought in Manchester, UK. I watched Man United get worked by Barcelona in Manchester wearing this jersey. . . Lets just say the locals were NOT happy. . .

My favorite Manchester jersey is the 07/08 Black, red, with silver lettering jersey. However I'm going to rock the 50th Anniversary Blue one. . .

I will NOT buy another Nike/Manchester jersey with the Chevrolet logo on it. The fact Chevrolet is a horrible company and pulled all their direction out of Europe. . . Then the transition to Adidas. . . Aggggh. . .

I will say this, I'm a huge Nike fan and I don't see myself wearing a Adidas/Chevrolet United jersey. I know Adidas make a quality kit and their material and attention to detail surpasses Nike. I still will NOT buy one. . .

I'm super glad through the years, I've accumulated a ton of Nike Manchester gear. . .

If you're going to the Rose Bowl game tomorrow and see my Red/Black Truck flying a Manchester United Flag. . . Come say whats up as we'll be doing the good Ol' American tailgating. . .

UNITED! Bleeding Red since 1996. . . .​

Last edited:
Nike has made some ****e kits recently. I'm glad they're moving on to Adidas. Adidas made some sexy kits for the WC and their kits for Madrid are always class.

^^ Might need the popsicle shorts, if I can find them somewhere.

Going to the arsenal / red bulls game on saturday and the bayern / chivas on thursday, I have no kits of any of them. :wink:

Last edited:

Nike has made some ****e kits recently. I'm glad they're moving on to Adidas. Adidas made some sexy kits for the WC and their kits for Madrid are always class.
class???? Not even to bring up the Real Third jersey with the goofy looking dragon.  Adidas for me makes some of the worst kits.  I am so sick of the stripes coming down the shoulder on EVERY SINGLE KIT.  Try something new 1 time.  I like what they do with AC Milan.  But i think as long as you kept the colors and stripes id like it no matter who made it.  The best kits of the year so far to me are (of the bigger clubs/countries)

1. France

2. Roma

3. Inter

4. Everton

5. Bayern

class???? Not even to bring up the Real Third jersey with the goofy looking dragon.  Adidas for me makes some of the worst kits.  I am so sick of the stripes coming down the shoulder on EVERY SINGLE KIT.  Try something new 1 time.  I like what they do with AC Milan.  But i think as long as you kept the colors and stripes id like it no matter who made it.  The best kits of the year so far to me are (of the bigger clubs/countries)

1. France

2. Roma

3. Inter

4. Everton

5. Bayern
How about this?

and you're speaking like Nike hasn't made a mistake with alternates or even the primary kit. 

Da hell is that? Tablecloth on a jersey.

Nike also goes simple way too often. Just look at their World Cup shirts of Eng, Dutch, Brazil, Australia, Korea for example. Sure, some of them look nice but it's something we've seen before. At least Adidas tries to experiment. And the shoulder stripes can get tiresome but man, Nike overuses their templates, they just recycle them and I see it everywhere. 

I'll admit that France and Roma looked real good. But Inter's black and blue are a staple like AC's red and black, can't go wrong unless you **** it up. Like Everton as well.

I think Germany had one of the best sets in the WC

A minute of researching and you can see that Nike has done the same thing over and over for France since 2011.

Again, not disputing that it doesn't look good but it's the same stuff we've seen over and over.

So out of the top 4 you've mentioned, France while looking good, has a recycled look since 2011. Roma, Inter, and Everton can all fall under what you said, "But i think as long as you kept the colors and stripes id like it no matter who made it". Because Roma has distinctive colours that isn't found in most teams, Inter is the same thing as ACM (blue & black stripes = red & black) and Everton's primary blue looks good with just about any white striping and is hard to miss unless you do something stupid (which Nike hasn't done yet)

View media item 1093045

1. France
2. Roma
3. Inter
4. Everton
5. Bayern

Everton, Roma, France for me. No Inter on that list for me, I'd replace them with AC Milan.

But Nike has done a terrible job with United and I never understood why. It was such an easy kit to keep beautiful.

repped.  Appreciate the feedback man.  Opinions always differ and yeah there are hits and misses for both nike and adidas.  Personal preference i seem to like nike's hits better then adidas.

Although that bayern away kit this year looks insanely nice.  I really liked the blue madrid jersey last year too.  But for casual appeal when i wear a jersey i am just so sick of the 3 stripes going down my arms.

repped.  Appreciate the feedback man.  Opinions always differ and yeah there are hits and misses for both nike and adidas.  Personal preference i seem to like nike's hits better then adidas.

Although that bayern away kit this year looks insanely nice.  I really liked the blue madrid jersey last year too.  But for casual appeal when i wear a jersey i am just so sick of the 3 stripes going down my arms.

Yes, at the end of the day, it really is down to personal preference.

But I do agree with you about the casual wear. Wearing nikes seem more practical because some of them are nice and plain (France world cup kits) but the Adidas, like you said, has the stripes which makes it look like you're either going to watch a game or going for a workout.

My favorite 14 -15 club kits so far in no particular order (encompassing home, away, & third) are

- Roma
- Bayern
- Juve
- PSG
- Spartak Moscow
- Zenit

Nike has always done a great job with the Zenit kits. They always look really "clean". I really what they've done with Spartak Moscow's home & away.

I'm kinda feeling PSV's kits & Ajax's also...

Got the Neymar Hypervenom's in the mail yesterday. My mom will definitely be able to spot me easily while i'm playing.

Back
Top Bottom