* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Everton, Roma, France for me. No Inter on that list for me, I'd replace them with AC Milan.

But Nike has done a terrible job with United and I never understood why. It was such an easy kit to keep beautiful.
United hasn't totally decent kit since Ronaldo left. And the lack of a true blue 3rd since he left has been extremely annoying (the navy kits- ugh). But its because of the recent mediocrity of United's kits leaves me open to the change to Adidas. From what I've seen, adidas did well with United back in the day, so I'm curious to see what is presented. As long as they fix the Chevy logo to simply the flat white logo with the text underneath like most of the false leaks had, the unis should be in good shape.

I've never liked the incessant need for stripes on every piece of clothing ON TOP OF sporting the Equipment logo as well. It's as if their brand is more important than the clubs they sponsor. I think Ajax was the last team to go largely stripeless on their home kits until maybe 5 or 6 years ago. It would be one thing if adidas had always had stripes on everyone for as long as they've been around but they haven't. It just to be just the shorts. Then the socks. And then the shirts got stripes. Soon enough, warm-ups and coachwear all had to have stripes. When Nike gets it right, it REALLY gets it right. The France WC Home. The Holland WC Home. Last year's Brasil home. The USA Centennial. Adidas actually had a fairly good WC kit set aside for how they jacked up Spain's kits. Germany and Argentina had one of the better home and away sets out of anyone in the tournament. 

Best in 2014-
France Home

Holland home (especially in all orange) and away

Germany away

Everton Home
Bayern home

USA away (looks great on the field, but good luck wearing that in the streets)
Juve home
Boca Jnrs home
Flamengo home and away

Argentina away

Last edited:
Bruh how you not even gonna mention the Dutch away kit

Last edited:
A pic of Bayern's third shirt in a store from FootyHeadlines... There aren't enough green kits in the world & there aren't enough black & red kits either. This shirt looks nice.

View media item 1095256
Palmeiras' (Brasileiro) keeper shirt. I like the animal/bird/reptile print on adidas' keeper shirts this campaign. Again it reminds me of the way medieval armour used to be adorned. Feudal Japanese Samurai armor too.

View media item 1095261

Last edited:
Wow, how boring is this... Everton away shirt which will be paired with black shorts & black socks... Very underwhelming.

View media item 1095006

Everton's keeper kit... Tim Howard will be decked out with yellow shorts & socks...

View media item 1095007View media item 1095008

Should have been a white kit. Maybe it'll be an alternate?

I'm just glad Everton doesn't have 3 blue rotating kits like last year. That was insane.

I don't even know how the historic Everton away kits should look like. What's been their "go to" away colored look?

Been a Manutd fan since I was a kid but the kit this season has me like 
mean.gif

Official Image of Borussia Dortmund Champions League kit 14/15

Newcastle United home kit 14/15

Werder Bremen away kit 14/15

Chelsea's new kits are an upgrape from the past couple years, but that alternate looks tacky on Schurrle.  A home kit is a must now with the return of Drogba, my favorite player.

Back
Top Bottom