Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Support UA Football if you want. Good luck sleeping at night :rofl:

You dont' think this sounds a little harsh? I mean you have the right to put your money where you see fit. But Yes under Armour supports the american troops. They do a lot of charity work for injured soldiers returning home and the POW MIA charities. They also make quality products. Go ahead and read reviews of the blur carbon's. They got excellent reviews for a soccer cleat.

I think UA is coming around in the market. All they really need is some help with Kit design. The quality of the kits though are there and the technology is there as well. The more competition the merrier for me. I like options and competition drives changes and advancement.

You dont' think this sounds a little harsh? I mean you have the right to put your money where you see fit. But Yes under Armour supports the american troops. They do a lot of charity work for injured soldiers returning home and the POW MIA charities. They also make quality products. Go ahead and read reviews of the blur carbon's. They got excellent reviews for a soccer cleat.

I think UA is coming around in the market. All they really need is some help with Kit design. The quality of the kits though are there and the technology is there as well. The more competition the merrier for me. I like options and competition drives changes and advancement.
You're coming from the bubble of the american market. The real football fans of St Pauli have spoken. UA doesn't belong in this culture. 

who cares if UA outfits a garbage 2nd division team? those CR7s are nice and so are the magistas. I could do without the hypervenoms, dont like the 2s very much 

Sleep just fine. :lol: It's mostly just St pauli ultras that usually bully political views into their nearly relegated bund 2 club. They should just be glad any large sporting wear company even bidded for them. Smartly the leadership ignored the ultras.

Last edited:
Sleep just fine.
laugh.gif
It's mostly just St pauli ultras that usually bully political views into their nearly relegated bund 2 club. They should just be glad any large sporting wear company even bidded for them. Smartly the leadership ignored the ultras.
And you're aware of what those political views are, correct? Left wing, extremely liberal ANTI WAR and ANTI violence. You got a problem with that, Donald Trump? 
roll.gif

Sleep just fine. :lol: It's mostly just St pauli ultras that usually bully political views into their nearly relegated bund 2 club. They should just be glad any large sporting wear company even bidded for them. Smartly the leadership ignored the ultras.
And you're aware of what those political views are, correct? Left wing, extremely liberal ANTI WAR and ANTI violence. You got a problem with that, Donald Trump? :rofl:
Trump? Ok thanks, wish I was nearly as successful as him, although he did grow up somewhat nearby. :wink:
Yes, I'm aware of the ultra's agenda and it doesn't make their stance anymore right. I certainly don't see anything that has to do with UA or any sportswear company staying out of any country's sport. I'm glad no one listened to their ultras at the club, maybe they have a chance to move up the bund 2 table after the UA checks start clearing. Got a problem with that Bernie?

Please this isn't the thread for this I think everyone's point has been made.
Sorry, missed your post. You're right. It's not the place.

Last edited:
I'm more than happy to be called Bernie BTW

Look, the bottom line is, it's the FANS in Germany calling for the team not to sell out to UA, NOT me. I just happen to agree with them and I also happen to think UA is an absolutely horrific sports brand with ZERO business in the culture of football. 

Alot of players have switched from the Hypervenoms. Recently Isco and now Mario Mandžukić have switched to Vapors too.

Mario-Mandzukic-Nike-Hypervenom%2B%25281%2529.jpg
Isco-Nike-Mercurial%2B%25282%2529.jpg

This reminded me that Daniel Sturridge wore Hypervenoms and now he's in Superfly's now at least  i think i saw him in them

Last edited:
I just checked out the highlights for the last Dortmund game and Aubameyang is wearing Superfly's too instead of the Hypervenom's 
eek.gif

Nike has to be switching all these Hypervenom players to Mercurial's for a reason I would think at this point.

Last edited:
I just checked out the highlights for the last Dortmund game and Aubameyang is wearing Superfly's too instead of the Hypervenom's :wow:  

Nike has to be switching all these Hypervenom players to Mercurial's for a reason I would think at this point.

The Vapor is the better boot.

If the soleplate is the same as the HV1 then that thing is way too stiff. It literally took me 3-4 weeks to break that thing in. I was close to giving up (i am assuming pros don't play in the same boots for more then a month or two). The upper was great. Real soft and great touch...but they changed that too. It feels weird now i don't know how to really describe it. I also only held them in hand never played in them.

But the vapor is a no-nonsense boot. Light weight, no pads, zones, rubber injections. Just one piece soft light synthetic. If the players like the last its a superior boot imo.

You're exaggerating about the soleplate. Yes it's stiff, but you can break them in within a week. I honestly don't think it's the soleplate.

You're exaggerating about the soleplate. Yes it's stiff, but you can break them in within a week. I honestly don't think it's the soleplate.

To each his own. Mine were AG idk if that makes a difference but my superflys carbon fiber sole plate was a night and day difference

Back
Top Bottom