Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

magista's came in. Hoping to give them a run this week in my co-ed game

Fit feels good though will post pics this week too.

Welcome to the cult of Magista @Jking0821
nthat.gif
 if I recall correctly its your first pair of Magista's lol.

FA Cup Ordem ball

nike-ordem-fa-cup-16-17-ball-2.jpg

After some thought, gonna pull the trigger on the Hypervenom Phinish 2 "Green Strike"

Was gonna cop the Hyper grapes but my turf boots are already purple. **** is clean doe

Germany Confederations cup kit

germany-2017-confed-cup-kit-1.jpg
germany-2017-confed-cup-kit-2.jpg
germany-2017-confed-cup-kit-3.jpg
germany-2017-confed-cup-kit-4.jpg

germany-2017-confed-cup-kit-7.jpg
germany-2017-confed-cup-kit-8.jpg
germany-2017-confed-cup-kit-9.jpg

Last edited:
New Cr7's soon come EDIT: pics of Superfly now added
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
reflective-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-boots-8.jpg
reflective-nike-mercurial-superfly-v-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-boots-6.jpg
nike-mercurialx-proximo-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-2.jpg
nike-mercurialx-proximo-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-3.jpg
nike-mercurialx-proximo-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-4.jpg

I seen them in real life yesterday at this athletic store at the mall that has a huge football section. They always manage to get all the new boots/colorways early as hell.

Last edited:
I was hoping the Pirlo tiempos would sit like the jordan hypervenoms did. Sucks missed out on those.

Official Images of the Nike Mercurial CR7 Chapter 3: Discovery

nike-mercurial-superfly-v-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-discovery-boots-1.jpg

nike-mercurial-superfly-v-cristiano-ronaldo-chapter-3-discovery-boots-9.jpg

Last edited:
Me being a Nike stan notwitstanding, I really don't like the Adidas Ace 16+ & the Ace 17+ silhouette. Ish looks like a muffin top on feet.

I like the new Ronnie Mecurial CW. Very Oregon Duckish. :smokin

View media item 2223464
Do it ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario !!! Get them Pirlo's!!!

View media item 2223466

Haha don't tempt me, I'll most likely ID a pair, I need a pair of SG the fields I play on have been sloppy, my FG pair of V's are holding up well so I really don't NEED them.

Some of the new Adidas that are coming out are intriguing to me, I'll be waiting to see some of the leather versions of the new models that they release.

Last edited:
Haha don't tempt me, I'll most likely ID a pair, I need a pair of SG the fields I play on have been sloppy, my FG pair of V's are holding up well so I really don't NEED them.

Some of the new Adidas that are coming out are intriguing to me, I'll be waiting to see some of the leather versions of the new models that they release.

theyre super nice just sayin. plus the leather on the 6 feels so much better than the 5, although probably less reliable

the new k leather adidas shoes look promising though

Short Review after 1 game in the Magista

View media item 2224951
At the end of the day its just a boot but right now i like the Magista better then my superfly.
1. Passing - the ping from the Magista on passes is just better. I don't really know how to explain it but the ball comes off the foot better, crisper.
2. Shooting - both boots are fine here really but as with the passing the ball comes off the foot a little better for me with the Magista
3. Traction - the same sole plate on both really so no real difference from AG vs AG standpoint
4. Weight - Surprisingly not that noticeable of a difference. The superfly is lighter but once on foot its negligible
5. Fit - this is where the Magista really stands out. Now without knowing really any other mid/high cut boot i didn't know if there was a good or bad mid/high cut. The collar on the Magista just feels better. It feels like its not even there (which i know might now be the point) but i really like it. The last on the Magista is slightly wider but by no means wide. I have a narrow foot and my 10.5 vs 10.5 magista vs superfly are still both nice and snug. But the surface area on the magista kind of gives you a more confident touch. That may be user error but the superfly is very streamlined

Overall (again just 1 game in) i really am glad i bought a pair. I will work my superfly's in but i think im going to stick with magista for now. It pains me to say that too since i have been a vapor wearer for so long.

Never owned a pair of Opus but these tech kraft K-Leather ones are looking right. This new line of tech craft is looking way better than the first couple line ups we got

nike-magista-opus-ii-tech-craft-2.jpg
nike-magista-opus-ii-tech-craft-6.jpg
nike-magista-opus-ii-tech-craft-7.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like on al the low tops its full leather and for the high tops just the top seems to be the band material just judging off of pictures.

Indoor K-Leather tech kraft pack. its on..

nike-mercurialx-proximo-tech-craft-k-leather-boots-2.jpg
nike-mercurialx-proximo-tech-craft-k-leather-boots-4.jpg
nike-mercurialx-proximo-tech-craft-k-leather-boots-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom