Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

The moment we have all wanted official images and release of the tech craft pack 
smokin.gif
 they will be available on the 17th.

nike-tech-craft-pack%2B%25282%2529.jpg

http://news.nike.com/news/new-tech-craft-collection

I tried placing some Storelli sliding shorts & it took 30% off...

Roma's 90th anniversary strip. To be worn for the derby on December 4th (against Lazio).

View media item 2233183View media item 2233184
View media item 2233188View media item 2233189
The SPQR is a reference to the government of the ancient Roman Republic in Latin, Senatus Populusque Romanus. FH says this "initialism" is still used as an official emblem of the modern-day municipality of Rome.

Since this is the "kit" is in the thread title I figure i'll post this here.

It's rumored City's kit next season will feature hints of maroon.

manchester-city-17-18-kit-2.jpg

Last time we saw that was the 10/11 kit on the socks

manchester-city-17-18-kit-5.jpg

And last time we saw it on the shirt was 97-99

1997.99.manchester.city_.home_.s.6154.1-1.jpg

Interested to see how it would be used now.

Well I thought I was Magista II only now but this has me looking at the Mercurials again 
nthat.gif
 Nike on the instep again 
nthat.gif

insane-nike-mercurial-superfly-5-boot%2B%25282%2529.jpg
insane-nike-mercurial-superfly-5-boot%2B%25284%2529.jpg
insane-nike-mercurial-superfly-5-boot%2B%25283%2529.jpg

at first i wasn't feeling the dark lightning magista but some on foot pics def changed my mind. I like that the dynamic fit color is two toned.

Boost insole in the purecontrol doesn't' seem to be a real game changer

So much for the lockdown of the Ace 17s... On his way to scoring a brace, Hamburg's Michael Gregoritsch had his Ace 17 boot fly off during the Nordderby between Hamburg & Werder Bremen. He had to hold it & almost scored a hatty with boot in hand... :smh:

View media item 2243144

Like puma, adidas had problems earlier in the campaign with RvP's Fenerbahce shirt ripping during a EL match against his former club.

On loan to Schalke from Tottenham, Nabil Bentaleb had his adidas Schalke shirt rip this campaign to. Can't find a pic.

View media item 2243147
Not a good look for the 3 stripes in the technical dept... :smh:

Nike & Under Armour don't got those problems doe. :tongue: Look at the UA shirt stretch like Reed Richards... :smokin

View media item 2243152

Last edited:
Those Hypervenoms are :pimp:
They remind me of this colorway...

nike_hypervenom_blue_black_volt_img1.jpg

Like puma, adidas had problems earlier in the campaign with RvP's Fenerbahce shirt ripping during a EL match against his former club.

On loan to Schalke from Tottenham, Nabil Bentaleb had his adidas Schalke shirt rip this campaign to. Can't find a pic.

View media item 2243147
Not a good look for the 3 stripes in the technical dept... :smh:

Nike & Under Armour don't got those problems doe. :tongue: Look at the UA shirt stretch like Reed Richards... :smokin

View media item 2243152
It's highway robbery the way these companies charge a premium for "authentic on field" jerseys when those things are paper thin due to less materials.

Back
Top Bottom