Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Hazard in that new Vapor colorway 8) :pimp:

Chelsea+v+West+Ham+United+Premier+League+rIVQk53FWpDl.jpg

Tried these on today at a local shop. I like the way they feel i'll go back to pick em up before the indoor tourney starts this fall.

when you say indoor, what surface do you play on? How much are those magistax at your local shop retailing for anyways? I seen Nike raised the price by $25 :x

Anyone watching the Brazil match? Looks like Neymar is still wearing vapors made to look like hyper venoms, this pair the "Jordan" ones.
yup it's a Mercurial Vapor with a Hypervenom 'paintjob'

Brazil+vs+Colombia+Quarter+Final+Men+Football+mbkvY56YHONl.jpg

Brazil+vs+Colombia+Quarter+Final+Men+Football+kzmiftr2W-ml.jpg

Brazil+vs+Colombia+Quarter+Final+Men+Football+v8iCOFivD1Rl.jpg

Last edited:
Hazard in that new Vapor colorway
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Tried these on today at a local shop. I like the way they feel i'll go back to pick em up before the indoor tourney starts this fall.
when you say indoor, what surface do you play on? How much are those magistax at your local shop retailing for anyways? I seen Nike raised the price by $25
sick.gif
The indoor court we play on actually doubles as a basketball court 
laugh.gif
 we don't have issues with it unless they just put a fresh shine on it. And at the shop they where retailing for $175 with club membership there (like I have) I could have got them for 153. But thanks to @Jking0821  posting that soccer.com secret sale on the other page I copped em for $129 
nthat.gif
 They should be here tomorrow I'll take pics.

Hazard in that new Vapor colorway 8) :pimp:

when you say indoor, what surface do you play on? How much are those magistax at your local shop retailing for anyways? I seen Nike raised the price by $25 :x

The indoor court we play on actually doubles as a basketball court :lol:  we don't have issues with it unless they just put a fresh shine on it. And at the shop they where retailing for $175 with club membership there (like I have) I could have got them for 153. But thanks to @Jking0821
 posting that soccer.com secret sale on the other page I copped em for $129 :nthat:  They should be here tomorrow I'll take pics.
Oooh I see, so you guys play on hardwood. I don't think I've seen any indoor courts here with concrete/asphalt/hardwood as the playing surface. They all have a turf carpet layed out on top. I'm trying to find a pair of mercurialx/hypervenomx to play on artificial surfaces. Ebay is dry as hell and I refuse to pay more than $90 for a pair. I have no grip playing futsal on turf with nike free runs on :smh:

Oooh I see, so you guys play on hardwood. I don't think I've seen any indoor courts here with concrete/asphalt/hardwood as the playing surface. They all have a turf carpet layed out on top. I'm trying to find a pair of mercurialx/hypervenomx to play on artificial surfaces. Ebay is dry as hell and I refuse to pay more than $90 for a pair. I have no grip playing futsal on turf with nike free runs on :smh:

what size are you? those turf x shoes have been popping up at ross a lot recently

Is it just me or is Nike not producing the Hypervenom Phinish with an AG soleplate anymore? It seems that the Phinish v2(with the 1st gen NikeSkin) is only sold in FG and SG now. I have noticed that the last 3 colorways don't have an AG soleplate variation. Whereas the Phinish with the original upper had AG soleplates being sold on the market.

what size are you? those turf x shoes have been popping up at ross a lot recently
I'm a small baby footer, I doubt those type of stores have anything good in my size. Those stores usually have good stuff for size 10 and up, thanks for the heads up.

Is it just me or is Nike not producing the Hypervenom Phinish with an AG soleplate anymore? It seems that the Phinish v2(with the 1st gen NikeSkin) is only sold in FG and SG now. I have noticed that the last 3 colorways don't have an AG soleplate variation. Whereas the Phinish with the original upper had AG soleplates being sold on the market.
I'm a small baby footer, I doubt those type of stores have anything good in my size. Those stores usually have good stuff for size 10 and up, thanks for the heads up.

you'd be surprised. Also women's sizes pop up now and then too if you're ok with the colorways. Anyway, going to actual stores are very hit or miss unless you live near one that consistently gets good stuff, but theres a fb group that finds everything and sells for good prices - i've purchased magista x and some k-leather phinish for $45 shipped each recently

seems like the obra 2s are getting really good reviews. Anyone in here cop a pair?

If the blacks go on sale in the AG again for around $200 i might cop for a back up to my superfly's which i still really like.

also pretty good deal on brazil kits around the web

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Ne=0&N=4294959188&Product_Id=35997193

$40 ain't too bad, i think worldsoccershop or soccerpro is having a brazil sale too

USA olympic kit for $30
http://www.worldsoccershop.com/88587.html

Last edited:
Ebay is a gift and a curse. I got outbidded at the last second for some HV Phantom 1s with an AG soleplate. I'm honestly furious right now, I need some boots for AG badly.

you'd be surprised. Also women's sizes pop up now and then too if you're ok with the colorways. Anyway, going to actual stores are very hit or miss unless you live near one that consistently gets good stuff, but theres a fb group that finds everything and sells for good prices - i've purchased magista x and some k-leather phinish for $45 shipped each recently
I don't have a FB, will they still let me buy something from the group? Or is it members only and I have to request to get added on?

Ebay is a gift and a curse. I got outbidded at the last second for some HV Phantom 1s with an AG soleplate. I'm honestly furious right now, I need some boots for AG badly.
I don't have a FB, will they still let me buy something from the group? Or is it members only and I have to request to get added on?

It's a members only group. what size are you? I can ask what's out there in AG and let you know.

Forgot to post about this but i've had the new Magista X indoors and they are the most comfortable indoors i've had out the box. i've played at least 10+ hours in them now and they have broken in really nice.

The main difference i've noticed in comfort is the new heel counter and how much better it is than the old version on the of the Mercurial X and Magista X.

The old one dug in your ankle a bit and it took a while to get away from that discomfort but with this new one it feels like it's not even there.

Last edited:
Shout out to Thierry Henry Thierry Henry for putting me on to eBay, got myself some decent cleats for the first time in my life :pimp:

Been wearing these for a few weeks now, after I broke them in they are damn near perfect. Never buying a takedown model again.

Got them for $45 on eBay

Haha, my man...glad you were able to find something. You're not always going to get the latest model or colorway, but you will get great deals on top end models.

It's a members only group. what size are you? I can ask what's out there in AG and let you know.
I think me and you have spoken through PMs before. I got my flamesuit on for this answer...I wear a size 6 :lol:

Haha, my man...glad you were able to find something. You're not always going to get the latest model or colorway, but you will get great deals on top end models.
I think me and you have spoken through PMs before. I got my flamesuit on for this answer...I wear a size 6 :lol:

I found volt magista opus for $50 shipped, and shine through superfly for $55 shipped. both size 6 AG plate. pm me and I'll get you in contact with the sellers -- the superflies are a steal

I found volt magista opus for $50 shipped, and shine through superfly for $55 shipped. both size 6 AG plate. pm me and I'll get you in contact with the sellers -- the superflies are a steal
PMed

These are the ones I missed out on, one of my fav HV1 Phantom colorways :smh:

Last edited:
Amazon another great place to check for great deals. Less dependable than eBay but you can find small mom and pop type retailers trying to get rid of their inventory which is good for small sizes.

Last edited:
Me and Louis on opposite sides of the foot size spectrum, I'm a 13 and finding cleats in my size is a pain in the ***. My next goal is to find some new indoor ones, my Sambas are on their last legs :frown:

Bro you better be solid at CB. I know them feet lack the fluidity to be your boy Hazard. :lol:

I feel for you though. Finding anything over an 11 must be tough.

Last edited:
Amazon another great place to check for great deals. Less dependable than eBay but you can find small mom and pop type retailers trying to get rid of their inventory which is good for small sizes.
Yea another great place for sure, I bought my seaweed vapor 8s from there a few years back. Although I paid like $160 and I didn't take proper care of them :smh:

Me and Louis on opposite sides of the foot size spectrum, I'm a 13 and finding cleats in my size is a pain in the ***. My next goal is to find some new indoor ones, my Sambas are on their last legs :frown:
man aren't you like 6'5? You should be getting all the ***** my man. Genetics weren't good to me. I have a small frame-ie; Messi, Hazard, Sterling, Sanchez, Meyer, Insigne, Giovinco...all players I look up to because we are all about the same size and play the same positions.

Bro you better be solid at CB. I know them feet lack the fluidity to be your boy Hazard. :lol:

I feel for you though. Finding anything over an 11 must be tough.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sometimes I go to my local park and do ladder and cone drills with the american football players. They're always amazed at my footwork, acceleration, and speed when I run routes with them. They tell me it's not even fair to them :lol:

*humble brag*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom