Sock Dart

haha haha i cant even afford these sock darts, adidas is holding up legitimately all my money from these yeezys on friday. kept saying my order could not be processed meanwhile they kept charging my card, have thousands in pending charges

fml
:wow:

Adidas got you like FNL does everyone else? That is foul. :smh:

eek.gif

Adidas got you like FNL does everyone else? That is foul.
mean.gif
yea, actually tho. never had this happen to me before, on either fnl or adidas. couldn't have been a better time to drop these online

Just copped via snkrs, wheel was still spinning on ndc when when I had already got my email confirm. First pair ordered through snkrs, super easy I love it.
thats good Im glad I checked the app   because I wouldnt have copped off  NDC. it looks like they are sold out

On SNKRS app was taking forever went to NDC and got em both went through Cancelled one pair but finally got em lol

Last edited:
Glad I checked twitter when I did. Finally got a pair, going to come in clutch during festival season

i refreshed the page to see my size up. i got the message someone has it in their cart. tried 5 times and the fifth it went through. hope it works and not oversold

i refreshed the page to see my size up. i got the message someone has it in their cart. tried 5 times and the fifth it went through. hope it works and not oversold
anyone know how these fit?  I have never copped a dart before 

thats not a bad L to have. btw ndc refreshed an entire size run. seems we're all capable of getting a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom