Sock Dart

Renarts and RockCityKicks seem to have gotten that restock. They blowing up my phone/email some hours ago. 

I'd hit up those phone numbers. 

Secured a pair.

Thanks again folks. 

Anyone ever consider dying their purple TF pairs black or dark grey? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna strike out on the other CWs but just want to see if its possible to change up an uglier color into something decent 

Anyone ever consider dying their purple TF pairs black or dark grey? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna strike out on the other CWs but just want to see if its possible to change up an uglier color into something decent 
It will be hard to strike out on the other colorways.  Be patient.  The reds can still be had.

The black and grey TF version. Can't believe you haven't seen any previous photos of these considering they first surfaced months ago, long before anyone knew about the purple.
View media item 1915065
View media item 1915068
way way hotter and better than purple tech fleece.. buy them later !
Damn which are those?
Ive seen pics but nothing on feet so i wasnt sure if they released. I want those, the olive pair and the black white with speckle

No, I bought the purple because the color is fire in my opinion. Why did you even purchase it if you didn't like the color? Just return them 

No, I bought the purple because the color is fire in my opinion. Why did you even purchase it if you didn't like the color? Just return them 
Agree. It looks 100% better in person than pics. I wasn't sure about it when I ordered but decided to keep them when I had it in hand.

I thought the Navy Sock Darts would be impossible to get my hands on but it was an easy pick up, glad to see others grabbing a pair as well.

Here's a better look at a couple of those http://sneakernews.com/2016/02/18/upcoming-colorways-of-the-nike-sock-dart-se/   I think the bottom one is that Black? It looked Navy to me at first but after visiting your link again they look more like those Black ones with the speckled sole

I def want the Olive too, very clean

How about that Navy TF though?

Here's a better look at a couple of those http://sneakernews.com/2016/02/18/upcoming-colorways-of-the-nike-sock-dart-se/   I think the bottom one is that Black? It looked Navy to me at first but after visiting your link again they look more like those Black ones with the speckled sole

I def want the Olive too, very clean

How about that Navy TF though?
The Navy/Grey TF is a must cop! Yeah the bottom one is the black pair, it's the lighting it kinda threw me off at first too. 

The Orange, Black & Olive are on my list. 

Back
Top Bottom