Sock Dart

these are 100% fake my dude.  where did u cop these from? the insole shouldn't have blk at the bottom the box tag also looks weird.  they should look like this:
If this is true, there are a few fake Oreos on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Sock-D...726?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aea91487e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Sock-D...253?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aea914a8d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nike-X-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Sock-D...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I messaged the seller asking if they were authentic.

Last edited:
NDC pictures don't always hold true to the release unfortunately. I don't own any pairs of these, just saying that NDC pics shouldn't be taken as absolute gospel.

Yall know what actually gets produced isn't always exactly whats represented in the Nike photos. Slight changes happen from sample shoes for promo pics to the actual production shoe
Cmon man :lol:

Edit: whoops ^^^ beat to it. LoL

Last edited:
I'm just going by what mine look like and I got mine directly from Nike and they didn't have black insoles. so anything other than the white with grey is fake

That's best way to tell though, by someone who already has them like ^^^!  

And also see if the euro pairs happened to be different for some reason

Those pairs in those listings you posted all seem to be euro boxes  or.... fakes.  The label on one of those boxes is even on the wrong side. 
laugh.gif

Who has a euro pair??  Is it the same as the NDC pictures?  If the person with a euro pair and the person with an NDC pair pair say theirs doesn't look like yours then......well you know.

Last edited:
^^welp

Well, there you have it.  Not sure what other scenario there could be.

Good luck bro 
ohwell.gif

Have to assume the Be Trues will be coming soon if i recall last years event took place the first week of June..

Can anyone who copped the Black Fragment Sock Darts in the US post pictures of them, specifically the insoles? I copped a pair from eBay too and the insoles look like the black ones above, although the eBay seller insists they're authentic and got them from the Nike Employee Store in Portland.

I have confirmed authentic Sock Darts in the same size but in Infrared and comparing them side by side, there are some significant differences in the shape of the toe box and the height of the heel collar. Just want some more evidence before I bring eBay into it.

Can anyone who copped the Black Fragment Sock Darts in the US post pictures of them, specifically the insoles? I copped a pair from eBay too and the insoles look like the black ones above, although the eBay seller insists they're authentic and got them from the Nike Employee Store in Portland.

I have confirmed authentic Sock Darts in the same size but in Infrared and comparing them side by side, there are some significant differences in the shape of the toe box and the height of the heel collar. Just want some more evidence before I bring eBay into it.

Sounds like they're fake. Unless the seller has proof he's probably lying to you.

Yup, pretty sure he is. Asked for a receipt and he said someone he knows bought it for him, and the guy who he bought it from is "no longer in possession of the receipt." At first he was pretty firm that they were legit, but after I told him I'd call Nike to figure out, he accepted the return request and is now asking for it to be shipped back to him. But if it's a fake, am I obligated to send it back? My understanding is no right?

For anyone curious about the differences, here's the pictures I took for the eBay claim.

Just send them back and get your money instead of continuing your case.

Last edited:

i got these directly from Nike in the US.  

Yup, pretty sure he is. Asked for a receipt and he said someone he knows bought it for him, and the guy who he bought it from is "no longer in possession of the receipt." At first he was pretty firm that they were legit, but after I told him I'd call Nike to figure out, he accepted the return request and is now asking for it to be shipped back to him. But if it's a fake, am I obligated to send it back? My understanding is no right?

For anyone curious about the differences, here's the pictures I took for the eBay claim.
View media item 1556336

View media item 1556337

Guys, u missed that the nike swoosh logo in the back isnt white in the oreo fragment. And Also the so called computerized knit stretchy sleeves is unstratched (abit) rather then stretched as in the fake oreo or all fakes darts.

@FLESH PRINCE  since they're for pride month and part of the #BeTrue collection, there's a lot of speculation that they'll release later this month. In Heidi Burgett's tweet this morning, they weren't shown.

Back
Top Bottom