Sock Dart

Does anyone know how these fit? Are they tight fitting like huaraches (or do you consider huaraches True to Size?) because I had to go up a size for a better fit in the huaraches? I plan on getting the Red & Blue ones dropping this week!

Easy give away on any fake dart is how low the strap is on the actual sock portion. Those B/W are fake and you see those often on the bay lol

No Be Trues and we a week away from Independence Day Pack and still nodda

Easy give away on any fake dart is how low the strap is on the actual sock portion. Those B/W are fake and you see those often on the bay lol

No Be Trues and we a week away from Independence Day Pack and still nodda
man im waiting on the announcement for these 4th july's. if i miss out i guess it's on to the am 95's

Can anyone shoot me a PM with any links or info on when these are going live? Can't find anywhere with definitive times and don't see them on any euro sites yet. This is my only shot on this release cause I'll be out of cell service on the 4th

Last edited:

just bought a pair of oreos, the seller put the receipt in the box:

no offense to the seller, but how is this possible? this was a super limited release and he was able to get 4 pairs of them without any problems?!

what about restrictions like 1 pair per customer? 
easiest way to tell a fake on the oreos is the insole.  if the insole has black on the bottom half its fake.  the insole should be white with just grey text.  

just bought a pair of oreos, the seller put the receipt in the box:

no offense to the seller, but how is this possible? this was a super limited release and he was able to get 4 pairs of them without any problems?!

what about restrictions like 1 pair per customer? 
bots

Last edited:
general sizing consensus on darts?

wide footer here 

gonna need them blues tomorrow 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom