Sock Dart

Here is my miracle story today. I super lucky today. Never got limited stuff from NDC but today after i chose the red one on my phone waiting on counting timer, I have 3 more device ready too. Now when time's up I struggled a little when I have 4 devices to press. On my phone I press wrong button by press add to cart while I haven't chosen size yet. I lost like 3 sec. Then I put it again, my size, add to cart and did the same to all devices. Wait like 10 sec. Captcha show up on my phone but wait on line on all others. I do captcha real quick and when I'm done, Boom!!! Go straight to cart.
But not check out yet. I went to eBates to get some cash bak 8% and not yet again! With preparation I already put one socks in cart to make it 150$ and use coupon from catalog from Niketown(30$off150$) and then finally I check out. I got one red. All orhers still wait on line.
I try go back to do the same with 2 more color left. God bless me I got the same result!! All 3 color with eBates and discount!! Still the others waiting on line, one show out of stock.
I so happy guys, thank you to read my story.

I just realized I think I messed up my sizing didn't realize END US site still used the UK sizing. hope these don't run too big, usually 9.5 and 10 works for me. got a uk9 

Here is my miracle story today. I super lucky today. Never got limited stuff from NDC but today after i chose the red one on my phone waiting on counting timer, I have 3 more device ready too. Now when time's up I struggled a little when I have 4 devices to press. On my phone I press wrong button by press add to cart while I haven't chosen size yet. I lost like 3 sec. Then I put it again, my size, add to cart and did the same to all devices. Wait like 10 sec. Captcha show up on my phone but wait on line on all others. I do captcha real quick and when I'm done, Boom!!! Go straight to cart.
But not check out yet. I went to eBates to get some cash bak 8% and not yet again! With preparation I already put one socks in cart to make it 150$ and use coupon from catalog from Niketown(30$off150$) and then finally I check out. I got one red. All orhers still wait on line.
I try go back to do the same with 2 more color left. God bless me I got the same result!! All 3 color with eBates and discount!! Still the others waiting on line, one show out of stock.
I so happy guys, thank you to read my story.
congrats man

lol I'm still waiting in line on a white pair since 1pm. I think it is safe to close out now

lol I'm still waiting in line on a white pair since 1pm. I think it is safe to close out now
Waiting on a blue pair still even after doing the captcha 
sick.gif

congrats man

I just realized I think I messed up my sizing didn't realize END US site still used the UK sizing. hope these don't run too big, usually 9.5 and 10 works for me. got a uk9 
u should be ok. Uk 9 is US 10. i mean we really cant be choosy. u see how hard these are to get. im usually an 11 in anyhting sock-like (air flow) and i got an 11 so hopefully it isnt too bad. 

No joke, I ordered a 9US, but in my confirmation it says 9UK. I'm really hoping it's a typo.

Try their live chat with the customer service reps. They should be able to help you with it.
Found it, but it disappears once the page loads. They're probably being bombarded by angry people about the constant revolving release clock.

But thank you!

Lucky me...

Managed to get reds from END and blues from NDC

Usually an 11.5. Hoping 11 fits me well

Im still in line for the red and the blue but im sure they`re long gone..................BUT, normally when they ACTUALLY sell out, they take the page down and they havent done that yet, so im gonna wait it out,lol.
Im still in line for the blues ?/?

Im still in line for the red and the blue but im sure they`re long gone.

Normally when they ACTUALLY sell out, they take the page down and they havent done that yet, so im gonna wait it out, lol.

I think the sock dart hype made the Nikelab Vandal an easy cop.  Thanks fellas.

That or nobody wanted them but me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom