Sock Dart

yeah they aren't selling for 550/600 lol. but they aren't going to sell for retail either. and no, this won't be like the am90 independence day pack 
 im probably in the minority but i think this pack is better. Only thing actually missing is a flag

Wait, are people getting mad that I said I might want to sell them?

I didn't know that was the case in these forums. Sorry! Only reason idk is Bc of the stupid sizing issue. I got 7 instead of 8 by mistake and im confused if they are going to fit me.

I didn't know that was the case in these forums. Sorry! Only reason idk is Bc of the stupid sizing issue. I got 7 instead of 8 by mistake and im confused if they are going to fit me.
reselling for the sake of reselling is pretty frowned upon on niketalk, especially so on shoes like this where the quantities are so scarce and those who truly want the shoe to wear cannot obtain them without having to shell out exuberant amounts of cash. Id keep most thoughts of reselling out of the comment box unless your flame suit is pretty durable

Well if that 7 don't fit you then hit me with that assist por favor.

Just called undftd SF, all sold out

Yeah I figured, there was hella people in front of the store and down the block since they did the live raffle, I just dipped lol. Was gonna stop by after NTSF, this was around 11.

The more I see the whites the more I can't wait! I wanted to like the blues and reds but I just can't. The
White is way too clean.

Gonna use a whole can of stain repellent on them, lol

reselling is fine, i don't care, but asking for advice on maximizing reselling profits is weird 

Agreed.

If he truly only needed his size he would be looking for a swap. Actually ..... Let me think about this. If he doesn't trust any other sellers, perhaps he is seeking to sell at a price that would be able to turn around and pay resell elsewhere ... I can't knock the kid, but don't go around asking how to maximize breaking someone's pockets around here.

I'd say sell @ $250 since you know that you can likely score a pair around that price.

Just my .02

I really liked the whites the most...in heavily filtered pics. 

I mean just look at this pic.

why's that left pair so much more yellow 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Anyone need a size 8 red?

Reseller in front of RIF wants $180 cash or $190 shipped.

Gonna be at this food spot for a lil bit if you anyone needs it. 

Back
Top Bottom