Sock Dart

How comfy are these?
Swear to god they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever put on. Now, I haven't worn them for any extended time so I do not know how they will be actually pounding the pavement. Man, they feel nice though.

I will be buying used/cheap pairs to beat into the ground teaching this year.

Wondering how past sock dart releases have gone at Mercer. Any chance they stick around past tomorrow? Live near the city, but won't be able to get in tomorrow

Missed Japanese release for Be True :frown:

BTW, if I'm an 11 in most shoes, should I go down to a 10?

I wear an 11 in all Nike except KDIV/IV and Lebron IX. My Roshe's are all 11, but a bit too snug in the toes. My beater Roshe's are about to have my toes break through the mesh lol.

I wear an 11.5 in Asics GLIII/GLV...

Should I go 11 in Sock Darts or 10?

Hopefully Be Trues aren't that sought after. 
nerd.gif

Looking to add these as my first Sock Darts. Tried for the blues from the Independence Day pack for a friend and struck out. 

I wear an 11 in all Nike except KDIV/IV and Lebron IX. My Roshe's are all 11, but a bit too snug in the toes. My beater Roshe's are about to have my toes break through the mesh lol.

Will DSM Ginza be releasing it?

Could you help me get a US13 and I'll pay for the shipping to SG? Hehe.

I think 11 would be better, it seems to run about half size bigger but I wouldn't size down a complete one size. Maybe for 9.5 they will fit 9 well.

Will DSM Ginza be releasing it?

Could you help me get a US13 and I'll pay for the shipping to SG? Hehe.

I think 11 would be better, it seems to run about half size bigger but I wouldn't size down a complete one size. Maybe for 9.5 they will fit 9 well.
Thanks man I'll try for an 11!

I just called DSM Ginza and they don't have any. Nike Osaka doesn't have em either. 

Online there's a US12, but it only goes up to 30CM, nothing past that. I can't even check out without JP CC though lol

I just called DSM Ginza and they don't have any. Nike Osaka doesn't have em either. 

Online there's a US12, but it only goes up to 30CM, nothing past that. I can't even check out without JP CC though lol
That 12 is gone too. Wish I checked earlier on these...Damn :frown:

If anyone can scoop me a US11 from the American release I'll be more than happy to help with future Japan releases :smile:

Go with an 11, 10s your toes will hate you

Oh, then it seems like a NikeLab only release?

Yes. If you are half size then size down. If u are a full size stay with your size. If u size a full size you run the risk of your toes showing more out of the upper

They are pretty comfy as everyone said. Like ridiculously. The midsoles are extra spongy. Quality is terrible though. Not the build just glue. Glue all over.

so only NIKE.com will be selling them?  Don't see any other shops carrying them..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom