Sock Dart

Select your size by putting 1 in the box. Then you can right click and select "Inspect Element". Then go to the "Console" tab. There you can enter the javascript "javascript:tongue:roductAddToCartForm.submit(this);" Press enter and that should work. Give it a test run.

that should work too!

if enough people are interested i would do a ATC chrome extension for DSM (for people here at niketalk only)

that would be easier to handle
i realized when you paste javascript it disappaear, so the solution to be fast is copy and paste starting from the A in javascript like this: avascript:tongue:roductAddToCartForm.submit(this);

and then add the J to the front

that should work too!

if enough people are interested i would do a ATC chrome extension for DSM (for people here at niketalk only)

that would be easier to handle
Also, I've always wondered, are you supposed to wear the sock darts with/without socks 
nerd.gif

IDK why yall stressing an early link.. NikeLab will tweet the actual link 10-15 mins before release with the countdown :lol:

Yes lol. Manual is hopeless on a lab release that is in any sort of demand
So can someone break down the whole chrome jargon you guys have going here?  I am not familiar.  If not its cool.  I will swing and miss if I have to lol.

exactly

it just adds the size to your cart

i've copped several releases using this extension, but i also missed out on a few ones. 

it also depends on how fast your internet is! you can have the best atc bot in the world - if your internet is super low you won't get any release anyway 
smile.gif
ahh ok. cant use on mobile chrome right? im at work and will be trying on my phone. 

Back
Top Bottom