Sock Dart

don't know if this is news to some but black sock darts supposedly dropping march 12 according to ATC websites i'm following. 
i think the date will be changed to april 9th. 

endclothing had the 12th listed on their FB page but changed it recently to april 9th. i dont see nikelab dropping these and the AM90 patch at the same time.

i think the date will be changed to april 9th. 

endclothing had the 12th listed on their FB page but changed it recently to april 9th. i dont see nikelab dropping these and the AM90 patch at the same time.
have to agree with you on that bro, it seems so. thanks for the info homie. 

gonna try for the blacks, but telling myself beforehand to not get too hyped for em. learned my lesson the hard way on the mercurial release 
mean.gif

wondering how i should size these. usually take a size 11 in air maxs, jordans, etc. more on the 10.5-11 side than 11-11.5 side though. what size should I get in these?

wondering how i should size these. usually take a size 11 in air maxs, jordans, etc. more on the 10.5-11 side than 11-11.5 side though. what size should I get in these?
I think a 10 would be best for you, they definitely run big

This shoe first came out in 2004 so it's technically in the wrong sub. That was way before the current runners craze tho so it is definitely ahead of its time.

What type of sole/tooling did they use? If these had the lunarlon soles it could take my money but until then Im going to have to try em first before I buy

Any kind soul out there willing to pm me a low profile site? My local market resellers are selling at mad prices really want a pair to rock

NikeLab eh. This is the first pair of Sock Darts that I've been interested in but I don't want to get my hopes to high because I can literally never cop anything from NikeLab.

Back
Top Bottom