Sock Dart

************* uses April 1st as a placeholder for any April release they don't know the exact date of.

PM-ed you DBCHOOPS
hey mate, if you dont mind, can you pm me as well? cant afford to pay rape price for the black one. paid extra for the obsidian.

btw the black fragment sock dart is not the same as the "oreo" sock dart that has been rumored on the internet for a while?

look like these black joints are going to be the most sought after. good luck 
mean.gif

For Nikelab the black sock darts are a in-store exclusive, releasing on April 9th. I'm sure other retailers will carry them online though.

No online and in a country with a 13 time difference. Aftermarket is going to be ridiculous.

the black is the only colour that i want these godamn , the other colours are too girly on this shoe 

Its a sad day in the sneaker game when a sock dart causes a website to crash like that. I've been coppin off slamjam for years and never seen it that bad.
Sock darts aren't even that hyped or so I though

Its a sad day in the sneaker game when a sock dart causes a website to crash like that. I've been coppin off slamjam for years and never seen it that bad.
Sock darts aren't even that hyped or so I though
they're extremely hyped lol.

It doesn't matter how many sizes or how limited just the fact that there were so many going for the shoe at 6pm the day before the release on a site not known by most like say Nike.com is pretty amazing.

And this shoe isn't hyped like Jordan's are. I got blue sock darts pretty easy. And it's not like they resale for more than 300 bucks

I don't get the hype

finally got through, sold out. these are going to be impossible to get. any other sites besides these putting them up tomorrow?

NDC

Oki-Ni

that's all i got.

Last edited:
NDC will not have them.

Oki-Ni and EndClothing left

A lot of other sites are doing in-store only and throwing left overs online(if any)...

It doesn't matter how many sizes or how limited just the fact that there were so many going for the shoe at 6pm the day before the release on a site not known by most like say Nike.com is pretty amazing.

And this shoe isn't hyped like Jordan's are. I got blue sock darts pretty easy. And it's not like they resale for more than 300 bucks

I don't get the hype
solelinks put the site out there on twitter, which is enough to crash a site.lol plus a lot of people simply beast over anything they can make a few bucks off basically.

Last edited:
solelinks put the site out there on twitter, which is enough to crash a site.lol plus a lot of people simply beast over anything they can make a few bucks off basically.

that's what it is. the fact folks are willing to pay $350+ for a $130 shoe. why not double (maybe even triple) your money.

I just don't understand why Nike can't drop a GR or QS, but would insist on dropping that ugly-*** Free Socfly.

Back
Top Bottom