Sock Dart

How does tech fleece wear over time on a sneaker? Wearing the sweats and hoodie they are very warm and also stretch significantly and don't go back to their shape unless washed and dried

How does tech fleece wear over time on a sneaker? Wearing the sweats and hoodie they are very warm and also stretch significantly and don't go back to their shape unless washed and dried

The material Nike uses on its shoes isn't actually tech fleece, it's called prime fleece. It the same fleece they're using on NIKEID. Its thicker and has a lot less give than tech fleece. I guess the confusion came because Nike calls these shoes "tech pack" but they aren't tech fleece.

roshe sweat marks part 2 ?

Haven't had any issues with these i don't see why sock darts would be any different.
View media item 1902067View media item 1902070

mine is going back too.. usually a 10.5 so I ordered a 10. Too snug and the wide part of my foot feels like its hanging too far over the edges.

Got my TF Darts today. They do fit a bit more snug than the mesh versions but I expected that.

All in all they're beautiful. Glad I picked them up.

These tech fleect darts were meh to me so I figured why not. Still meh really. I will they are way more comfortable without the straps for some reason. 

Back
Top Bottom