Sock Dart

For those that have worn their sock darts for a long time, does the Nike tag on the tongue gets "destroyed" over time?

Seen some pictures of it with extremely bad fraying due to rubbing with the strap.

id like a middle ground w consumer interest. sneakernews has several colors releasing but I'd hate to see these go the way of roshes and huaraches.

Really wanna try and get the navy blues when they drop. Never had or tried on a pair. I'm a 11.5 in most Nikes but I know there's only full sizes so idk if I should get an 11 or 12. Any suggestions?

Really wanna try and get the navy blues when they drop. Never had or tried on a pair. I'm a 11.5 in most Nikes but I know there's only full sizes so idk if I should get an 11 or 12. Any suggestions?
I usually wear an 11.5 and 12 myself. I would say 11.5 is the perfect fit for me, I've asked others what size to get and some told me to get a size 11 because the sock darts run big. I ordered the navy sock dart in a size 11.

id like a middle ground w consumer interest. sneakernews has several colors releasing but I'd hate to see these go the way of roshes and huaraches.
Probably won't be that common because the design is after all quite "hypebeasty", don't know how to better put it.

Only those that really liked the first few drops that didn't managed to get it will want to get it IMO, because the design isn't that likeable for the general public, not that it is ugly though.

^ Both of my pairs are a 12 and fit perfectly for me.

^ I have some room, but it fits properly. When I'd tried an 11, my foot was right against the front. It was way too uncomfortable.
oh okay, damn let's see how the pair I bought fits. I bought a size 11 cause my TTS is a 11.5, I've asked how they run and everybody recommended me to go with a 11. 

One thing I'm not a big fan of is the bed of the sole. It fits a bit uncomfortable in the inner half of the foot, like the insole is popping up on the medial area if you know what I mean.

navy's next? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom