Sock Dart

the blue and red independance day are mad dope. i got the infrared sock darts and my thoughts about em so far are :

they are MAD comfy shoes , propably the most comfortable i ve ever worn and so easily to put in/off

their looks on feet arent that great but they look ok , also i believe darkest colours fit better for them since with light colours your toes/small bones on your feet can be seen whilie moving.

i love em cause i can wear em without socks 

they get dirty a little easily

Hi, I will go to New York in one month, and I would like to know if you could tell me which are the stores in NYC having a tiers-zero account except for  21 Mercer? I would like to know where I could grab Sock Darts, or other releases such as Free mercurial superfly, HTM, etc. thanks

Sz 8 would fit perfect. Im a true 10.5 and wear 10s..

Found a few frag sock darts locally but refuse to oay that $500 tag
Thanks! 
glasses.gif

Can your guys check if my pair of sock dart fake or not?? When I opened the box, I could smell the PLASTIC smell.

Bro your good man.... Quality is a little subpar on Sockdarts... Shoe is crazy though..,

Last edited:

Can your guys check if my pair of sock dart fake or not?? When I opened the box, I could smell the PLASTIC smell.
these are 100% fake my dude.  where did u cop these from? the insole shouldn't have blk at the bottom the box tag also looks weird.  they should look like this:

Last edited:

these are 100% fake my dude.  where did u cop these from? the insole shouldn't have blk at the bottom the box tag also looks weird.  they should look like this:
I bought it on ebay for a cheapest price around 380. Normally it costs 500+. Thats why I bought it immediately. 

file a claim that you were send counterfeit shoes and u will get your money back.   just send pictures of the real pair and then yours with the black insoles.  you will get your money back and get to keep the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom