Sock Dart

Yeah I do feel stupid but I ain't paying retail. I'll admit I made a mistake. You win
Gotta love that Swoosh discount. I'm just glad I was able to secure my pair... not gonna lie I was pretty blown at 10am when they didn't release. But I knew the information I had was correct, it was just a matter of WHEN they'd be releasing today.

Congrats to everyone who was able to grab your size!

I've been waiting for these to hit Nike and I miss them smh. Got every size but 9 on snkrs right now

So pumped I grabbed my size. Big ups @bradleysupreme for the good info. Can't believe I got through. I was on the freeway and checked my phone like 30 min after the tweet! Hope everyone was able to score.

No comparison boosts are way more comfortable in terms of cushioning.

Although I do agree that ultra boosts have the edge when it comes to cushioning, I feel like people really over exaggerate the comfort of ultra boosts when compared to other similar shoes. I just put one sock dart on one foot and an ultra boost on the other, aside from a little bit more cushioning on the ultra boosts the shoes as a whole give about the same level of over all comfort. I'm not trying to take anything away from the ultra boosts because I love them and they get daily wear out of me, but Nike definitely does make comparably comfortable shoes. The sock dart being one of them.

Gotta love that Swoosh discount. I'm just glad I was able to secure my pair... not gonna lie I was pretty blown at 10am when they didn't release. But I knew the information I had was correct, it was just a matter of WHEN they'd be releasing today.

Congrats to everyone who was able to grab your size!

Thanks for the info. Please pm me a day before the grey color way comes out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone try removing the strap and adding laces to these yet like the UB? Can't find anything online if its been done.

If anybody missed out I'm still carting sz 10 and up...seems everything else is gone. HMU.

great timing. just got in my car after watching Deadpool and saw the tweet.

so stoked to own my first pair of Sock Darts and in a great CW.

Damnit cant believe i missed these.. Ive been so busy with work i havent been able to monitor the thread lately.. Anyone know where else they might drop or is it a done deal

Back
Top Bottom