Sock Dart

a lot of fragment color ways and original releases have been faked but haven't seen any recent releases yet. Last one was the be trues that were faked. I actually bought a pair and sadly I can't tell much difference. But still would pay twice the amount for a real version just based on knowing they are real.

For those that are interested the fakes are really similar in look once on feet. Mesh/upper material is close but does have a worse feel vs real, sole is shaped same but not the same materials are used which does affect the feel and ride of the shoe. Strap and back pod imo are better on fakes. Straighter alignment which is surprising. Only tell from quick glance on feet, is the strap is angled higher than the real pairs.

Copped the black pair over buying these tho

Have the all whites, tech fleece grey, and red white mid soles
Tech fleece darts are the most comfortable shoe I own, I have a lot of trainers runners and fd up feet

Last edited:
Maybe I am alone on this, but I've found the Black SE to be more comfortable than the Midnight Navy.  But both have some QC issues.  

Wish I could get the swoosh price but ill take retail for black and whites. I'm surprised they aren't sold out already

I hope these Black SE fit like my navy pair. My true size is 8.5 but it was sold out so I got an 8. Did they make the red, navy, and grey pair in half sizes? I can't remember.

I hope these Black SE fit like my navy pair. My true size is 8.5 but it was sold out so I got an 8. Did they make the red, navy, and grey pair in half sizes? I can't remember.
Only whole sizes for darts.  You'll be good. 

Oh yeah you're right, I'm trippin :lol:

Repped and also repped for posting the original link here. Solelinks and co were half an hour late.

Last edited:
Wtf NT is buggin out right now... Anyways i hope these fit the same and dont forget to use ebates.

Last edited:
Damn missed on these, tried to add an 11 on my cart and now they aren't available 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom