Sock Dart

Can never go wrong with black but this time, I really felt like I had too many black shoes already. I had to switch it up.

Yup I got navy as second option.
Copped a black off one of the links posted
Good looking out guys all repped

Ended up paying $221 but still ate on Sequoias thanks to this thread, repped everyone for their help

DSM orders just shipped.
Was worried because I ordered two of the same color.
10 and 11 sequoia so I can figure out what fits better for a 10.5 foot.

Can someone reassure me that my hanon shop order will ship. Didn't get payment confirmation or shipping yet. I think its because I checked out as guest but they said if your paypal payment went through then you should be gucci

Last edited:
Can someone reassure me that my hanon shop order will ship. Didn't get payment confirmation or shipping yet. I think its because I checked out as guest but they said if your paypal payment went through then you should be gucci
In the same boat as you, hopefully you get shipping soon.

i got my shipping confirmation already this morning. they didnt send me an order confirmation.

alright we good then
glasses.gif
...what's up with saint alfred having a full size run up...realized that it won't let you checkout if you press the regular checkout button but you can get through if you pay via paypal

alright we good then 8) ...what's up with saint alfred having a full size run up...realized that it won't let you checkout if you press the regular checkout button but you can get through if you pay via paypal

you can purchase thru the webstore if you local and picked it up in store

alright we good then 8) ...what's up with saint alfred having a full size run up...realized that it won't let you checkout if you press the regular checkout button but you can get through if you pay via paypal
St. Alfred is online orders for in store pick up. Have 7 days to pick them up.... so if you dont live near chicago you can't get them...hence the almost fsr

Support in this thread today has been awesome - congrats to all those that copped and a bigthanks to all those who helped others cop. MVPs
Love seeing everybody help each other out like this.

Best thread I've been apart of in a while on nt. Good **** y'all. 
nthat.gif
Could not agree more with all of this, was a much needed breath of fresh air on here for me. Huge thanks to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom