Soleheaven restock thread - April 19th 2014

I got no confirmation email...and no refund... 
mean.gif

Last edited:

omg...My order actually went thru n received despatch confirmation ....
time range of this happening please?

I got no confirmation email...and no refund... 
mean.gif

same here, keeping our hopes up... fml

Come on sole-heaven, if you have already shipped out all the pairs,

Just go ahead and refund all the rest!! its not even that hard!!!
How are they still working through this... 

time range of this happening please?

same here, keeping our hopes up... fml

Come on sole-heaven, if you have already shipped out all the pairs,

Just go ahead and refund all the rest!! its not even that hard!!!
How are they still working through this... 
It's like 5-6 hours  after they twitted everything is gone........

they dont even care about the rules man

they say on the top left corner of the page, that free int. shipping is offered for orders over 85pounds,

but then in reality its only offered for orders over 115pounds or something.

emailed them about it, no reply.
If you click on that message on the top left corner, it will take you to another page which states that the over 85 GBP applies to the UK only. Then it states after that for international orders, free shipping is applied when you spend over 115 GPB.

Last edited:
Congrats! Which pair of J's did you order? I noticed for now that the few folks who got confirmation emails, the Jordan's they ordered were less coveted (ie. snakeskin 11's vs. Bred 11's).

If you click on that message on the top left corner, it will take you to another page which states that the over 85 GBP applies to the UK only. Then it states after that for international orders, free shipping is applied when you spend over 115 GPB.
exactly. that contradicts with what it CLAIMS on the top left corner, doesn't it?

some form of mis-leading conduct i suppose... (except there isnt any harm done, but thats outside of what we are discussing right now.)

may i ask when you received the confirmation email? 

exactly. that contradicts with what it CLAIMS on the top left corner, doesn't it?

some form of mis-leading conduct i suppose... (except there isnt any harm done, but thats outside of what we are discussing right now.)

may i ask when you received the confirmation email? 
I was charged for shipping too ! Actually i ve sent them an email regarding this...i thought its a free shipping plus without VAT and thats what they ve stated on the website.

I didn't even receive any confirmation email.....i thought most likely i ll have refund or something but somehow they send me a dispatch confirmation this morning.....ITS PRETTY RANDOM BTW

they already start refunding now, well at least i know my order didn't get through
juHnwmjc3aa6A.jpg

Well I'm kinda glad I didn't get through then.  Honestly, that weekend was one of the worst online weekends for shoes in the last year or two.  There have been issues with other releases but it seems like this weekend was terribly f'd up.  Plus how often do you see Nike themselves go down?  First ever for my eyes...........

its quite strange because my order number is in between 493XX and 491XX and i havent got anything yet...
It is not a matter of your order number.

You'd better to check your paypal or your c.c for refunding, otherwise, Call them, just do not write an email, as they probaly nevery reply.

I called them this afternoon, which I was informed that everything were shipped out already. And they are processing the refunds now. Mine order for the AJ XI Bred was also cancelled and got refund back to my pp, but my friend's order for the AJ1 Bred went through finally. 

It is not a matter of your order number.

You'd better to check your paypal or your c.c for refunding, otherwise, Call them, just do not write an email, as they probaly nevery reply.

I called them this afternoon, which I was informed that everything were shipped out already. And they are processing the refunds now. Mine order for the AJ XI Bred was also cancelled and got refund back to my pp, but my friend's order for the AJ1 Bred went through finally. 
yer been checking paypal constantly...

oh well already late night here in Australia,

might give it til tomorrow see if it comes thru

Got my refund too...order starts with 491xx. Again it depends on the shoe you ordered. Obviously AJ1's, AJ11 Bred's are probably going to be the most popular which may have required a smaller order # to get.

Last edited:
Anyone here ordered using a credit card and got refunded already?  It still says pending on my account. I got the same generic email about the web traffic and consequent errors. Tried to checkout a pair of Bred 1 around 7 pm on the 19th, got to the billing screen and credit card info but an error pop out.  Looks like if I was successful I should have gotten an Email confirmation already.

In my opinion these companies which are one big joke like Sole Heaven, JJ and Shoe Palace should never be given the right to sell J's online let alone internationally. There sites are ill equipped to handle more than 5 people at once and are a disgrace to their customers .

My order was a low 491xx and it got shipped. As soon as I got the paypal confirmation, I forwarded it to their email along with a question basically asking "Hey, so did my [type, size] go through?" just in case they cannot find out what I actually ordered...

FuXk it, filed a paypal complaint already. cant even be bothered to call,

call already imagine them being like supreme, e.g. wont pick up and i have to call 20 times

disappointed, not at the shoes but the customer service.

how difficult is it to reply people's emails?

Lmfao man i swear soleheaven is one big scam! not even one person copped a shoe! LOL

I got Gamma's they only shipped this morning though, since I ordered at like 245 AM when they had some random sizes up.  Pure luck to get through, but the biggest battle was getting past the black screen of death to view the cart.

Back
Top Bottom